Options

Frustrated and Alone

I am so frustrated and feel so alone. I feel like I'm the only one out there having so many problems before they will even do the IUI. Out of 12 cycles I have only had one IUI done. I got a BFP on that IUI but ended in a miscarriage. Now I'm back to cycle after cycle being cancelled.

I've had thyroid and prolactin levels that caused no IUI's. Then I overstimulated on 50mg of Clomid (2400 estradiol). Then I've had cysts that caused cancelled cycles. Then I had a missing "triple stripe" on my lining. I've ovulated too soon and progressed too fast and now I'm progressing too slow. I don't think I can take another cancelled cycle!

I started Follistim again this cycle. My Estradiol dropped on day 9 which wasn't good. It went back up on day 10 with a 15mm and 12mm follicle. Today, day 11, my follicles didn't grow at all. I'm waiting for my bloodwork phone call but I can't imagine it's good. They've upped my Follistim from 33 to 75 to 100 and they still didn't grow.

Any words of encouragement would be great. Anyone else out there who've had any of the same issues? It would be nice to know if I'm alone or not. Although I would hate for anyone to have to be in the same boat as me! I need a lift in spirits. I have been patient and strong through all of this but my spirits, patience, and strength are getting ready to hit bottom.

Comments

• Options
    Hi :) Have you tried acupuncture? I think it would be worth a try :)
  • Options
    Thanks for your advise. It may be something worth looking into. As of right now I am finally in my 2nd 2ww. Hopefully I will have success and won't need to worry about anything else anymore.
  • Options
    Sorry I don't have any advice on your health situation, but you may find some support from the CCB Facebook group. It's a secret group, which means your other FB friends can't see that you belong to it. There are several women in the group which long, challenging stories of trying to conceive. To join, you need to be friends with Aurora May, then she can add you to the group. I hope you find some support! There are lots of other fertility message boards around too. This CCB message board is not very good in terms of community support - people don't hang around it seems.
  • Options
    Thanks BabyMakes3. I will definitely look into it. I have tried to stay away from Facebook as no one really knows what I'm doing right now, especially my 8 year old daughter. But since it is secret I will have to check it out. Thanks so much!!!