Options

2WW-12635

This is going to be the longest two weeks ever!

Comments

• Options
    Hi yes it is but as soon as week one is over it fly I actually tested starting day 11 thru 13 and all positive and got final answer on fri with blood work. So again good luck .. you can do it ; )
  • Options
    Lol I'm going to wait until day 11 too, but goodness time is rocking slow!! Thank you for the encouragement I appreciate it!!
  • Options
    We are currently in our two week waiting period. I am trying to remain calm and not go crazy but I would have to agree that time is going VERY slowly!!!
  • Options
    It's killing me softly lol....good luck to you! I really hope these days gain some speed!!
  • Options
    Jayash any luck yet ? ..im so excited for you. And hello wishusluck.. good luck to you as well .
  • Options
    No luck for me, we are trying again, but unfortunately he does not seem to have any more IUI vials available, so we shall see. This time I am going to do the clomid and extra monitoring, going all natural leaves way too much to chance. Does anyone know how often they release vials? I would really like to keep him! Thanks ladies, good luck wishusluck! How is the pregnancy going CoachTW?
  • Options
    Aww...... im sorry ..hopefully next time ..yea I had a little extra help even though it was my first time and I had no issues. . It is gong well I will be going for 10weeks sono on monday.
  • Options
    Thanks, CoachTW, we are ready to try again. 10weeks that awesome....seems like its flying by--probably not for you though!! We are hopeful for next time, with a little this BETTER be it, lol!!