Options

donor 12182

hi,
can you tell me how many pregnancies donor 12182 has had? can you describe his celebrity look-a-like a little more? it seems like bobby cannavale has much darker skin than ben affleck or mark ruffalo. what about his eyes and eye brows? who does it look more alike?
thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hi Viola -

Please contact Travis or Shawnbay in our Client Services Department (866-927-9622) for more details on 12182's Look-a-Likes.

We have less than 5 reported pregnancies to date.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Hi, Viola:
    Have you used donor 12182 ? I am considering him also. Any opinion? Mostly Appreciated!
  • Options
    Viola-let me know if you went with 12182, as I'm using him. my email is mountain.girl82@yahoo.com

baby88-I just posted on the other thread to you, but definitely get in touch with me if you're using him!
  • Options
    Do you know how many reported pregnancies there have been with donor 12182? I know I am one (have a boy) and there are 2 others listed on the sibling registry but I would LOVE getting in touch with other people who have had successes!!
  • Options
    Hi H -

Donor 12182 has 5 or more reported pregnancies. Not all parents are comfortable communicating with other families that used the same donor, but you may want to search on our Bulletin Boards, Facebook page, or secret Facebook group for other families that may be open to communication.

Also, you may want to check out the Donor Sibling Registry which is a separate website.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB