Options

First Iui tomorrow morning donor 14112

Hi everyone! Tomorrow my wife and I are going in for my first Iui! It is with Donor 14112. :)

Comments

• Options
    Any updates? I am doing my IUi with this donor in the next few months as well... Good luck!
  • Options
    Hi! My wife and I are 11 days post Iui. We get to take pregnancy test on Saturday. Our doctor said the sample was only 5 million units, which is onthe low side. They gave us the option to thaw out another vile, but we didn't. The doctor said it would only be a 2% higher chance. We are being hopeful! Will let you know how the test results are on Saturday. Best of luck to you also :)
  • Options
    Oh my! I am keeping my fingers crossed and sending many good wishes for you both.... Maybe even if the counts are on the lower side the, motility is high, which accounts for much. How exciting. I'm sure every day feels like an eternity until Saturday. Looking forward to hearing the hopefully positive news!
  • Options
    Hello! Yes every second does feel like a million years! How long have you been looking for donors? It's not an easy process at all! We had a few picked out we loved at first. Then, one sold out, and the other had cmv which I'm negative for so we had to pick a different one. My wife is a music teacher and we both really fell in love with this donor. Adorable snd so talented! Hoping it works! :)
  • Options
    Good morning!

We took our test today, and tested negative. :( should of assumed it would not of been easy. Will be going for another insemination next month.
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear that - but I'm crossing fingers for the next try. I start monitoring in a few days & if all goes well, will IUI with this donor in a week. I'm also a musician and felt that the donor was talented & perfect! All the best to you both & cheers to some positive updates soon!
  • Options
    hi 2NYMoms
    Just an update - did my IUI last Wed with 14112, so fingers crossed. The specimen was 33M/ml at 42.2% motility.
  • Options
    Hi brooklyn12,
    Recently we switched to this donor as well. I had 5 failed IUIs with a different donor. Switched to ivf with 14112 and on Friday transferred 2 embryos. Lots of praying and waiting now. Our first test is scheduled for this Friday, which can't get here fast enough!! Baby dust and tons of positive thoughts for you!!! :)
  • Options
    nyliram79-
    Keeping fingers crossed for us both! The wait is the hardest part (at least mentally), so take it easy & I'm staying positive for you both. If you don't mind me asking how was his count/motility?
    I'm 6dpiui and I test on my birthday - it would be a great birthday gift to find 2 lines!
  • Options
    Hi brooklyn12!
    They said he had 20.5M with 58% motility.
    2 more days and we finally get to test! I am convinced the waiting is the hardest part mentally. The meds are giving me side effects that are similar to pregnancy symptoms and they warn you not to read into anything. Very nerve racking! Lol. We really liked this donor though and pray this is the one. For you too!!! :)
  • Options
    nyliram79-
    What meds are you taking? I'm also trying not to read into anything and it's the slowest week ever. I was pregnant before and there are some very similar symptoms i'm having but bodies can change and every pregnancy is different. Those are great numbers! Fingers crossed for a *positive* update!
  • Options
    Brooklyn12
    Right now I have to get a shot of progesterone each night. Plus I am also on progesterone suppositories. Neither of which is comfortable and both cause the pregnancy symptom side effects. I just remind myself each night that this will help us get our little miracle. Makes it all worth it.

One more day! We get blood test tomorrow and I am super nervous. Just counting the hours now...
  • Options
    nyliram79
    Sending many good, baby blooming thoughts!
    It is all worth it, indeed.
    Keep us updated!
  • Options
    Brooklyn12,
    Well we got the call yesterday, blood test confirm I am pregnant! :) Still have my fingers crossed for you!!!!
  • Options
    Congrats nyliram79, I miscarried with 14112 at about 8 weeks. I hope your pregnancy is healthy and that you enjoy yourself. I am happy for you and keep us updated :-).
  • Options
    nyliram79
    Congratulations!! Many warm thoughts and cheers..
    My first IUI with 14112 was unfortunately unsuccessful, and am going in this week for the next round. much luck to all
  • Options
    Good luck to everyone. just fyi -I had IVF with 14112 and I am 8 weeks tomorrow.
  • Options
    Hi - We are using this donor, too, & wondering if anyone has delivered their little bundles of joy yet?
  • Options
    I plan to use donor14112 as well for my first IUI next month! I'm nervous and excited. I'm also hopeful after reading of the success of the ladies here.wish me luck!
  • Options
    Good luck!! We are 12 weeks tomorrow!
  • Options
    We had our first IUI with 14112 in April, and it was a BFN. We are going back for our second IUI tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed! Good luck, everyone!
  • Options
    Me and my wife are 27 & 28 and have never done this before

Anyone willing to help is or maybe suggest the best way to start or where haha this is our first time ever

Thank you
  • Options
    Hi I gave birth to a baby girl from donor 14112 and she's 3 weeks old.
  • Options
    Congratulations on your little girl!! Yay!! We are 18 weeks :)
  • Options
    Hi! Just checking in for donor 14112. Has anyone given birth using this donor yet?
  • Options
    Lulugirl just reported giving birth 3 weeks ago. We are due in Nov with this donor.
  • Options
    Great! Congrats to both of you! I was just wondering any distinguishing features of the baby. I'm Asian and pretty short so was hopeful when seeing how tall he was. Also the ladies at the cyrobank said he had olive skin so was curious.
  • Options
    Great! Congrats to both of you! I was just wondering any distinguishing features of the baby. I'm Asian and pretty short so was hopeful when seeing how tall he was. Also the ladies at the cyrobank said he had olive skin so was curious.
  • Options
    Hi! I have given birth to a baby boy using this donor. He is 2 weeks old. One of the reasons we chose this donor was also for his olive skin. I have already said that he has a better "tan" than I do, but I never tan, just burn. So for us the donors complexion appears to have been inherited by our son.

Congrats to you Lulugirl on your baby girl!

Congrats to you also tinyone0810, November will not come soon enough for you I am sure!!
  • Options
    Congrats nyliram79! If you don't mind me asking, is your baby healthy or have any distinguishing features. Sorry to probe. I'm doing my 4th IUI with him so very curious!