Options

HCG help when pregnant

So my wife had IUI #2 on 10/11/16 and we got the BFP on 10/24. She had blood drawn that day and the HCG level was 256 and today on 10/27 the HCG level was 1489. Is that a normal level and they want to do an ultrasound next week but is that early? We're still new to this and any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Those are great numbers. Could be high enough for twins! ;) good luck!!
  • Options
    @Elliejo thanks for the info. Wow twins would be a huge surprise since we did everything natural...
  • Options
    How'd the ultrasound go? We had ours today and it was amazing!!!
  • Options
    @Elliejo the ultrasound went well. We're just having one lol. We get to go back in less then two weeks for another one. I'm so glad yours went well also. We're so excited...Any guesses on what you think you may have?
  • Options
    I am glad there is only one in there. We only had one too thankfully. I want a little girl but will be happy with whatever we are blessed with. We did six iuis and one round of IVF so it is just so weird to be going in the clinic for OB ultrasounds. We are so happy. What do you think you are having?
  • Options
    I feel like its a boy just from the wives tales symptoms lol. Honestly we're happy either way as long as the baby is healthy. My wife has been feeling great so far so I'm lucky...We have to go to both Drs until 12 weeks.