Options

Hi, I was wondering if there was any explanation as to why this donor has not taken any standardized tests. His profile says that he obtained a bachelors degree, but there are very few instances of schools accepting a student without standardized test scores.

Also, assuming he releases more vials, when is the approximate date that might occur?

Comments

• Options
    My assumption would be that he went to a university in Brazil and they might not require the standardized tests.
  • Options
    That would be my assumption as well, but I was wondering if CCB might have another explanation. I just like to have those numbers with which to base relative intelligence/book smarts.
  • Options
    Hi JS -

Donor 14106 attended community college and then transferred to a 4-year university which is why he didn't need to take standardized tests.

On page 4 of his Extended Profile, he lists his academic honors. In his "Express Yourself" he also mentions earning scholarships for college.

He may have additional vials released mid-July, but that is dependent on his next blood draw.

If you would like to be emailed if/when vials become available, please feel free to call Client Services at 866-927-9622 and ask to be added to the notification list.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Great! Thank you for answering my questions!