Options

Extra Vials 12779

I purchased two vials of ICI of 12779. Shortly after, my first choice who had been sold out, became available. Therefore, I am not using the 12279 vials. Unfortunately, they were shipped to my doctor's office in NYC, so CCB would not allow a donor exchange. I am looking for anyone interested in purchasing them at the buy-back price (50% off).

Comments

• Options
    Hi, I'm in NY and interested in this donor. Are the vials at RMA by any chance? You can reach me at fifiprin@yahoo.com.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    if you have not sold them yet, I would be interested in buying them...please be in touch SDL77@msn.com
    thanks
  • Options
    I also have an extra vial of 12779 in storage. I bought 2 vials and got pregnant on the first try. If anyone is interested in this donor please let me know.
  • Options
    Hi Akrisko how much the vial ? My email is lishelle22@ hotmail.com
  • Options
    Hi milagros22,
    I sent you an email
  • Options
    Anyone with extra vials from 12779? I would be very interested. My first Iui failed. But he's no longer available. Please let me know. Thanks.
  • Options
    yes I have a vial of 12779!! contact me at amykrisko@hotmail.com
  • Options

I know it’s been a very long time- but I figure it’s worth a shot.
    I’m looking to see if anyone is still holding on to any vials of 12779. We already have one son from this donor, and were looking to add another.

Paola and Nicole