Options

My husband and I are looking into this donor. We are concerned that he has not had a previously recorded pregnancy. I was curious if anybody would be willing to share whether you had a successful IUI using this donor. We will be starting our IUI in two weeks. Anxiously awaiting the blessing of our first child after a twelve year marriage. Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Options
    Thank you to the person who may have read this and put our mind at ease with our concern. Recently he has had a YES place after the previous pregnancy!!! Congratulations! We did end up purchasing vials for this donor. We are beyond excited and anxious!
  • Options
    I am on cycle day two and went in for my ultrasound. Everything looked great and on cycle day five I will begin with Letrozole. I am already anxious and with the holiday weekend mixing things up it should go by pretty fast! The husband and I are praying for a BFP, the first try (as we all hope)!!! We are reluctantly excited. A year and a half ago our adopted son's mother decided to raise him before our paper work went threw, so we've experienced happiness beyond measure to devastation in an instance. Trying not to get our hopes up is hard with this roller coaster ride, I am sure everyone here understands! Baby dust to anyone ttc. Any positive words would be appreciated!
  • Options
    Amy, I just responded on the other thread. I had my IUIs nov 20th and 21st and after about 5 negative hpts I got a positive blood test today at my doctors. They said his count is very high, 20m first day and 16m the second. My doctor said usually they look for at least 10m. This will be our second child but our first one with this donor. Please let me know how things go with you, and stay positive :)!
  • Options
    Thank you for your words of encouragement. I have one more week and would love to keep in touch! Congratulations again!!!
  • Options

Any luck? am looking at this donor now.