Options

Has anyone used 12653 or 12714 or 12954?

Has anyone has actually used any of these donors and have any additional comments about them? 2 have no preg's reported...makes me nervous because I really like them.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    We used 12714. We got pregnant with twins using IUI on the first try. We're happy so far, due in December!
  • Options
    we just got inseminated with 12714 this two week wait is a killer... wish us luck!!
  • Options
    We used 12954 and got pregnant on second try. We go in for our first ultrasound tomorrow. :)
  • Options
    Hi ladies!

We just had our first IUI on Friday with donor 12954...

I'm over analyzing every cramp, feeling, movement, thought, lol

I really hope it works! How early did you ladies feel any symptoms?

-Diana
  • Options
    I have choosen 12954...my 1st IUI will be mid September. Hoping for the best. Will keep you posted! Congrats Kimanna! I pray that I have such good luck! It gives me great hope!
  • Options
    We just got pregnant with 12954!!!
    :) Keeping our fingers crossed that we have a full term, healthy pregnancy!!
  • Options
    Congrats Diana! That is so awesome! I'm still waiting for my 1st IUI w/ 12954 this week. Just waiting for my LH surge :)
  • Options
    Just had my 1st IUI with 12954 this am....Can't wait for October 5th to get here already! I'll keep y'all posted :)
  • Options
    Aggie- where are you from?
  • Options
    Diana...I'm from the Dallas TX area. And holy cow! 1st IUI with a BFP! I go in for my 1st beta on Monday! I can't believe it happend on the 1st try!
  • Options
    I chose 12954 hope all goes well...
  • Options
    Good Luck Renesha!! Positive baby thoughts for you!!
  • Options
    I'll be using 12653 next week! 12594 seems to be very popular, best wishes to all. Hopefully someone will use 12653 with me!
  • Options
    I have my IUI this week, I cant wait for good news, Thanks AggieDe!!
  • Options
    Renesha...any news on the IUI? Good luck!
  • Options
    Just seeing if anyone else has joined the ranks w/ sticky baby dust from 12954? I know there are several of us that are now pregnant with this donor. Keep us updated!

Renesha...any good news? It's been a few weeks!
  • Options
    I made a Facebook group titled 12954. Maybe it'll be an easier way to update each other! Hope to see everyone join!

Diana
  • Options
    I think I accidentally made the group "secret" so you may not be able to see it. I can't figure out how to change it on my phone. When I get back to a computer I'll edit it so anyone can see it and join
  • Options
    Touching base to see if anyone has been successful with his donor since I last posted...?
  • Options
    I used 12714 - pregnant first try with twins. Due in June!
  • Options
    We were successful with a beautiful healthy son from donor 12714!
  • Options

I used donor 12653 in early 2012, no success x3 tries. Tried again a few years later (adopted my first child during this time span) and was successful with my daughter, born in 2015 :) Would love to connect with other donor 12653 mamas!

• Options

I had my baby boy in January 2022 using donor 12714. Would love to hear from other sibling families. Please reach out! bkonkle725@gmail.com