Options

Pregnant with donor #12922 and looking for others!

I am almost 6 months pregnant with a girl from donor #12922...would like to connect with others who are pregnant/or have a child with this donor as well!!!

Comments

• Options
    Talia,

Hoping to do IUI #3 with this donor this month. Will keep you posted.
    Glad to hear all is going well!!
  • Options
    Talia,
    Sad to report IUI#3 was big let down. Sperm count was very low, my body was ready ( 3 good size follicles) but MD even afraid to wash sperm fearing fewer of them would survive.
    So dissapointed !
  • Options
    Like I said....call CCB and let them know! My vials had great counts...I don't know why things have changed???

I have my fingers crossed for you!!!

So sorry :(
  • Options
    Talia,

I am also pregnant with a girl from donor 12922! Right now I am 7 months pregnant. I assume by now you have had your daughter. Would love to connect and trade stories. :)
  • Options
    Oh wait, I just looked at the date you created this. You haven't had her yet. ;) You must be due right around the same time I am.
  • Options
    Talia & Stelbella,

I have purchased the last vial and will need more. I am due to be inseminated this weekend ~ Dec 7,8, 2013. I'll let you know how it goes by the end of Dec! If it works out, I would love to share stories as well. Stelbella did you use IUI? Which meds? Same question for you Talia. ?