Options

BFP donor 11216

Does anyone have any information on donor 11216, any preg reported? I'm 3 weeks Preg with this onor an would like to know if there is anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    i just want to say congrats i was looking for u up under the 2 week wait status to see wat ur results were im glad everything workout for u. im goin to try again sometime n july i pray that it will be my last time n i'll be prego to . i'll keep u posted wen im n my 2ww.
  • Options
    Shon1, Thank you so much for your surport. I just want to say this is an overwelming experience and its not easy, Shon1 keep your faith don't to give up and you will see it will happenthe. I'm excited an finally my dream has come true. I just got home from the Dr.'s Office to get my Beta levels checked and they are going up which is a good sign. I will pray for you just remember it will happen as long as we keep the faith. I will update as we go along. July is around the cornor good luck!!!!!
  • Options
    thank u so much for that hazeleyes i will alway keep my head up an know it will happen on GOD time n i will alway keep the faith.This time im going to do it wit meds so i pray that it helps increase my changes this time around. i will keep u update n u do the same . still pray everything goes well.
  • Options
    Hi Hazeleyes! My name is Traci and I was just inseminated for the very first time today with donor 11216. I'd like to be able to talk to you more about your experience if you're open to that idea. Of course, I won't know anything for two weeks but I feel very positive.

tracidamron@yahoo.com

Take care!
    Traci
  • Options
    Hi Traci,

Im actually about 19 weeks from donor #11216 and im having a boy. Yes please email me at tinyandmaria@aol.com.. I will be happy to share any information or just give you support.. good luck and lots of babydust..
  • Options
    Hazeleyes,
    Congratulations!!! Donor 11216 seems to be a great donor. Would you mind sharing his information with us? My wife and I are switching donors. We'd gotten pregnant in April with another donor but ended up having a medical miscarriage. It would be awesome if you wanted to share 11216 info with us. If so, please send me an email at viceroy816@gmail.com.

All the best to you and your partner.