14428?

Has anyone used 14428? Any reported pregnancies?

Comments

• Just wanted to follow up on this. DId anyone use this donor? It looks like he is sold out (or at least very low) now, so there must be some. :)
  • We've used him. Had a pregnancy, but miscarried at 11 weeks, have since had two more IUIs, both unsuccessful. I'm curious to know if he's had any live births. There were none reported as of a couple of weeks ago. Have you used him as well?
  • We used him and had our son 7/29/17. Seems healthy so far fingers crossed...
  • AnDMA, thanks for letting us know! We've now had 3 unsuccessful IUIs since the miscarriage and were considering switching donors, but maybe we'll stick with him. Congrats on your son!
  • We used him as well and just had our daughter on 8/13/17. Good luck with you pregnancy efforts!
  • We just had our first IUI and are nearing the end of our TWW so fingers crossed!
  • Just wanted to update - after our miscarriage and 3 unsuccessful IUIs, we were successful on the 4th and are 26 weeks along with a boy, so very glad we stuck with him. Egordon, hope things are going well for you too! Looking forward to finding some diblings once our little guy arrives.

• egordon816egordon816 Posts: 5
    edited March 9, 2018 2:57PM

@jkatl We did 4 IUIs and were unsuccessful so we are actually using our last vial for IVF hopefully within the next few months!

• We have used this donor and I had my transfer yesterday so am now on TWW. Good luck @egordon816 I hope you get a wonderful result. I have everything crossed for you. Keep us posted. Congratulations to the rest of you who have had a baby from this donor. That's lovely news :)

• Hey there! Wondering if anyone using this donor is interested in purchasing vials. My wife and I have 4 premium IUI vials that we aren't going to use. I tried several times using this donor and did not conceive. We ended up switching donors, my wife tried and is currently pregnant. Any interest out there is our remaining vials? Thank you and good baby vibes to all.

• @jkatl @egordon816 @claytonia @sgkv @AnDMA Hi there - just wanted to follow up from my last post and wondering if anyone is needing extra vials for this donor? My wife and I have 4 premium IUI vials we are selling. Anyone interested? Baby vibes to all.

• @Jam20 so sorry, this didn't notify me about the tag. Just came back to see if anyone had vials to sell and happened to see your reply. I know it's been a while, but if you still happen to have your vials, we may be interested.

• Just wondering if there have been any more pregnancies from this donor?
    I am using a vial tomorrow! So fingers crossed for a good result!

• Alig, we have 4 families connected so far with babes from this donor. Would love to get connected with you too if you’re successful. Good luck!

• Dear jkat1, Thank you for your message, apologies, I have only just seen it. Unfortunately, I was unsuccessful. So far I have had 7 negatives and 2 miscarriages using this donor with donor eggs. I am going to have 1 more try, so I'm considering whether to change sperm donor. I have just spoken to Cryobank, who say he has had more than 5 pregnancies and is now sibling restricted, so a strong donor. I'm unsure if he is compatable with the eggs or me or whether it could be a different reason and to stick with him. Any thoughts or advice welcome. Thanks!

• AliG, I just had my second child with this donor in April. We discovered that I had a clotting disorder and that was most likely the reason for my miscarriage. I haven’t heard about any other losses or problems among the 4 families that are connected so far. I hope you have better luck soon!

• Dear Jkatl,
    Thank you for your message.
    Lovely to hear that you have had a second child with this donor!
    I've also had some tests and think there is a clotting issue, killer cells and auto immune.
    Also new clinic need to get a license to ship this donor, so currently not an easy journey!
    I have looked at other donors but still feel if I can get the licence I will continue with this one.
    Really good to read your positive news!
    Thanks again AliG x