Options

Skipped Ovulation

Has anyone skipped their ovulation? I did not ovulate in May and now July. My periods are still normal. Is this common? Im starting to freak out a little. Thanks..

Comments

• Options
    Hi, it might be possible that you are just missing your LH surge. I have no fertility issues and started tracking my ovulation 4 months before my 1st IUI. I only got a positive read with my OPK every other month, my periods are regular but I thought I wasn't ovulation regularly. The month I chose to do my 1st IUI the dr told me to check my ovulation with the pee sticks every 4 hours (from morning to evening) I did not get a BPF the first month but thought I would try to track the next month, just in case. The following month tracking ovulation every 4 hours I caught my LH surge.

Some of my LH surges were in the morning (1st pee) one was at noon and the month I got my BPF my LH was 8pm the night before my IUI. and I was surprised to find out that when I got a positive surge, I still tested 4 hrs after, out of curiosity, and every time I got a negative read. So my LH surge was short. I know this is long but I hope it helps!
  • Options
    BFP ...is what I meant