Options

Lots of crying in the car after RE appt. today

I had taken last month off and went to my dr only to find out he retired. Very upset. They gave me a different dr who I think will be fine but I did feel abandoned. It didn't help that there were lots of husbands in the waiting room. As a single person going through this there are times I feel very alone.

Comments

• Options
    You are not alone! I know how easy it is for any change--let alone your RE's retirement--to upset the balance you are trying to keep in your life right now. My best advice is to not compare your life and your journey to anyone else's. I hope you're feeling better.
  • Options
    I know how you feel. I'm also a choosing to be a single mother, and the path is not an easy one. Just remember that there are lots of us out there. Cry if you need to cry, but remember there is nothing wrong with our path. There are so many ways to be a family!
  • Options
    Sweetheartt I totally understand how you feel but having been married and divorced and now pursuing SMC I can tell you this... Never compare your behind the scenes to someone else's highlight reel. Chin up and good luck wishing you a beautiful beautiful bouncing baby ASAP!
  • Options
    I have had my share of cries but what Bella827 says is true. We cant compare lives. I have a friend going through fertility issues but she cant even start the process because her husband is not on board. It just made me realize how free I am to make decisions that are best for me. Hoping to be a Single mom by choice very soon!-Baby Dust to all
  • Options
    I agree. I am in my 2 ww with my 5th IUI and each time it was over I reevaluate my choice. Going ahead with trying and not waiting and hoping for a marriage proposal is empowering.