Options

Three Days Late, But Tests are Negative

I did back-to-back IUIs on 1/6 and 1/7. My period was due on Sunday, 1/17, so it's now three days late. However, since I started trying to get pregnant, my cycle has occasionally lengthened from 28 days to 29 or 30, so it's a little hard to say.

I took an early pregnancy test on DPO 7 (not taking any meds, so I didn't have to wait 2 weeks) and it was negative. But since it was so early, I didn't put too much store in those results. I tested again yesterday (DPO 12) and it was still negative, although I didn't test first thing in the morning, which is said to be the most accurate. If I don't get my period today, I'll try again first thing tomorrow morning.

I'm trying not to obsess (yeah, right :-)) and I don't want to get my hopes up prematurely (I've learned to be cautious about that since these were my 4th and 5th tries), but the fact that I still haven't gotten my period gives me some hope. Plus, I've been experiencing some very low cramps just on one side, strong mood swings, and frequent urination. Of course, these could just be PMS symptoms, so who knows?

Just needed to share...

--CSS

Comments