Options

Donor 11684

Wondering how many reported pregnancies/births donor 11684 has. Also wondering why it seem like he doesn't gets used very often or ever. Why is that? Thank You!

Comments

• Options
    Hi aandv -

We have less than 5 reported pregnancies and no reported births.

As to why he isn't "more popular" all I can say is based on his ethnic background, height, weight, and eye/hair coloring, he doesn't fit in to the most frequently searched characteristics.

If he looks good to you, don't let others change your mind. This is a very personal decision. I highly recommend going with your instincts and choosing based solely on your own needs and wants.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Thank you very much. I was just curious it isnt going to change my mind. He is exactly what we were looking for!
  • Options
    Glad to hear it!

Best wishes,

Scott
  • Options

aandv1223-Did you have luck with this donor?

I will be having my first IUI with this donor next month.

• Options

Centenomoms- I know this was 2 years ago but did you have any luck with this donor?
    We had a chemical 2 years ago and we just started trying again. This cycle didn't work but we will be trying again this cycle. Just waiting for AF to start.

• Options

Hey aandv1223,

Yes we did have success with this donor and plan to use him again. I became pregnant in December 2017, my first try which was a medicated IUI. We have a 9 1/2 month old baby boy.

Good Luck!

• Options

@Centenomoms I've just purchased his vials. Pray it works for us, too!

• Options

@aandv1223
    Any success? I just order vials today.

• Options

@FaRu good luck! Our son is now almost 14 months and will be trying for baby #2 in November 2019.

• Options

@Centenomoms Thank you and Best of Luck on #2!!