Options

Just ordered 2 more vials. This will be our 3rd iui. Has anyone had any pregnancies with this donor??

Comments

• Options
    Anyone?
  • Options
    My partner and I are almost 100 % on this donor.
    We love his profile.
    CCB says he has more than 5 pregnanices.

How have his counts been if you don't mind me asking?
  • Options
    We are looking at this donor as well. Did you have any luck SLRH2012 with donor 13765?
  • Options
    @bluecrush did you go with 13765? I'm in the TWW.
  • Options
    starspells how were his count and motility if you don't mind me asking
  • Options
    SLRH2012 Where I have my IUI done they have only a pass or fail. I asked and they don't give counts. They did say that they would not perform the IUI if it did not pass.
  • Options
    We actually got pregnant on the third try. I don't remember the counts but we now have a beautiful baby girl :). Good luck to y'all!
  • Options
    My wife and I are Looking to order #13765. What are your thoughts?
  • Options
    My wife and I used #13765 and conceived on our 3rd try and have a handsome, incredibly smart boy :) We are now planning baby #2 with same donor. We wish you all good luck on your journey.
  • Options
    Thank you Jannell :-)
  • Options

My wife and I found out we're expecting last week with this donor. We go in for ultrasound on the 15th of March.

• Options

Hello, did anyone sign up for the sibling registry?

• Options

@Sherres2 we did sign up for the sibling registry. We have not gotten in touch with any other families who used donor 13765 though. We're not expecting until October. Are you expecting?

• Options

@2moms2bewehope yes, I'm pregnant! We go for our first ultrasound today. I will look into the sibling registry when we get further along in the pregnancy.

• Options

Congratulations! How'd your ultrasound go?

• Options

Thank you!!!!! We are so excited we've had several ultrasounds since I last posted on here and she is doing well. Moving and kicking around like she's having a party in my belly. Of course I don't feel her moving just yet but it was awesome watching it during the ultra sound. I hope your pregnancy is going great and October will be here before you know it.

• Options

I just saw your message. I haven’t been on the board very much lately. So, you’re having a girl?! Yay! When is your due date? You should get on our donor Facebook page. Congrats!!

• Options

Hello again, yes a girl. My due date is January 31. The doctor is taking her early because I'm having a c-section. I tried to find the facebook page before and I was unsuccessful. I'm sure its all operational error on my part. If you have time let me know what I need to search and I will try again. I know you guys are getting ready to be Mother's real soon. Well wishes on the days ahead and congratulations again!

• Options

Yes, I’m due October 27, so it’s coming up soon. He’s so active and always moving. Try searching
    CCB Donor 13765
    Or search
    CCB friends
    They’re both closed groups so you’ll have to request to join, then they’ll add you.

• Options

Hey there, im sure a congratulations is in order. We pray you two are enjoying your little bundle of joy. Sounds like they share the same level of active energy. Take care and enjoy your new bundle of joy.

• Options

Thank you!! Yes, we welcomed him on October 26. He came a day earlier than his due date. We’re loving every moment with him. Your due date is coming up soon. We’re excited for you! 😊