Options

Donor 12126

I have this donor as my #1 and have noticed some vials being purchased lately and was just hoping that anyone who is/has or will be using this donor please keep me updated on your pregnancy status?!

I am not due to purchase vials from this donor for a few weeks but would love to know the status of any of you using him. Also I'm curious about the sperm count for this donor so if you could share that too it would be greatly appreciated!

Best of luck!

Comments

• Options
    I have the donor profile and baby pic. If you send me your email I will send it to you. Did you ever find out any other information?
  • Options
    I actually went ahead a few weeks back and ordered the additional info & had my first IUI with this donor just this last Friday! I never found out any further info but have noticed in the last week that there is now a reported pregnancy with him! Thank you for offering the info I really do appreciate it.

Have you used this donor yet or plan to?
  • Options
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I have not used this donor yet but I am seriously considering him for my IUI next week. If you don't mind me asking what was the count and mobility? Please keep me updated on your 2ww. Lots of baby dust to you!
  • Options
    Thank you so much! Good luck and baby dust to you too!

I knew this was "the" donor as soon as I saw the pic! You would not believe the resemblance to my husbands baby pic at the same age!

As far as the counts....I am fighting with the Dr's office right now trying to get the info. The Dr says she did a count and when I asked what the numbers were she told me he had a 50 million count and "about" 15 million motile after being thawed. I tend to not even believe she did a count and I've been trying to get it on paper from the Dr and they keep giving me the run around. When I find out for sure I will definitely let you know!

Let me know if you use him!
  • Options
    I apprcieate you sharing the count and mobility info! Have you tried contacting CCB to see what your report says. Your doctor has to submit a report back to CCB with the count and mobility after your IUI so maybe they will be more forthcoming with the information. Just an idea. Congratulations on making it through your first week.....only one more to go! Still keeping my fingers crossed for you.....
  • Options
    Oh wow I didnt know that! Thank you I will definitely be calling and as soon as I find out I will update you :)

Yeah the first 3 or 4 days weren't bad but now I am getting really impatient! 1 more week!
  • Options
    Would anyone be willing to share baby pic and info on Donor 12126? I would REALLY appreciate it! My email is macyinfl2@yahoo.com!!

THANK YOU!! : )