Options

and so we start round 3.....

2nd round didn't work. :( Have just started the 3rd round and will inseminate yet again in about a week! :)

Comments

• Options
    Good Luck aprilfoolz..I send you lots of baby dust and hugs...don't give up God will provide you with your family when the time is right.
  • Options
    Hugs to you...hang in there...may this be your last IUI! BFP! BFP! BFP!
  • Options
    I really do hope so....at least until our venture for our second child ....but I'm just trying to focus on this one!! :) Well - we went in today for the 3rd IUI. Please wish us luck. I have a question for anyone who knows: is it possible to have good motile sperm, but just not be that fertile? The donor we chose does not not have a good fertile record, but our doctor keeps telling us that they are good motile sperm. Anyway, if we are not successful this round with this donor, we will be switching donors. She also says that noone has ever asked her about possibly switching donors. Any thoughts, anyone??? :)
  • Options
    Lots of people have switched donors and gotten pregnant right away. Sometimes the donors stats are good, but for some reason they just don't jive with us. Hopefully the girls that have done this will see your post and respond. I know there's several that used to post here. If you don't get a response, join the Facebook group...they may be on there now.
  • Options
    I did 6 IUI with the same donor and it wasn't working. Switched donors and worked on the first try.