Options

Availability

I saw that there are only a few IUI vials left for 12044. Just wondering if more are expected to be available in the future or if he is retiring?

Kelly

Comments

• Options
    Hi Kelly -

Donor 12044 has vials in quarantine scheduled to be released in late August or early September. However, there are never any guarantees.

If you are not ready to purchase just yet, I recommend checking back regularly since there is a good chance his currently available vials will be sold out prior to his next release.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    FYI... He is down to only 1 IUI, but he has 11 ICI which your physician can wash prior to insemination.

Scott
  • Options
    Have you seen this donor? I am just curios if you think he is good looking. You have given me valued opinions before. I am kinda between him and 11420. They both seem to be pretty athletic which is important to me. I would appreciate your opinion if you have a chance!

Kelly
  • Options
    Both are good-looking guys. 12044 has darker hair and more of an east coast pretty-boy look. 11420 happens to be one of my favorite donors because I had an opportunity to meet him a couple of years ago and he couldn't have been a nicer guy. He is very athletic (as is his whole family) and built like a statue. He has more of a midwestern boy-next-door look.

Honestly, you can't go wrong either way. Both are healthy, intelligent, attractive, and talented young men. No matter which you decide on, I promise that once you are pregnant you will never think twice about the one you didn't choose.

Good luck,

Scott
  • Options
    Hi,
    I would like to know if there are any vials left for this donor. I look and look and he's my favorite!! I'm looking for ICI.
    Thanks,
    Lisa