TWW starts again today

Hi Everyone,

We our second IUI was today and now we are waiting to see what happens. I have been lying on the couch for about 4 hours and hoping things will connect this time as the funding is running out. Wish us luck--we find out on New Years Eve--wouldn't that be cool.

Kim

Comments

• Kim,
    Good luck to you!! We go in tomorrow. Did you go with 11443 again? Were the counts better?
  • Kim~
    Congratulations on the 2nd IUI! I am definitely keeping my fingers, toes, & everything else crossed for you! What a great New Years gift that would be!

Kinohio~
    Best of luck tomorrow! I'm keeping you in my thoughts & prayers! You have waited long enough for this to happen! Keep HAPPY thoughts!!

I am a little bummed that we put this month on hold. I think that the week that I made that decision, I was a little stressed and jumped the gun... Oh well, everything happens for a reason!
    I should be expecting AF around Jan 1st, so we'll be back on track soon!

Happy Holidays to all! Let's hope that next year we'll all be putting "Baby's 1st Christmas" ornaments on the tree!!

~Kimberly
  • Yes the counts were better this time--everything seemed a bit different this time. I haven't spotted this time and the procedure hurt this time. I hope that means a different outcome. My counts were 5 follicles, three of which were large enough yesterday and 2 others that were growing. The sperm count this time was 18.4 million so things are looking good for this go around.

Kimberly,

Thank you for your kind words and the crossing of body parts.

Kim
  • Feeling no different yet--sure hope it worked this time--that would be a nice New Years present to myself
  • Good luck! I have my second IUI around New Years. You're right... it would be an awesome New Year's gift. I wish you the best of luck!!
  • Kim,
    I hope you are close to receiving your positive. Like clockwork, my "p" starting having sore boobs today. Every month seems like the same thing... tenderness 5 days before.

Hope you are free of symptoms and luck comes your way.
  • Kinohio,

Well I have no preg symptoms and sore boobs are usually my cue..maybe this won't be my month again. Good news is that my partner says we can try one more time if this does not work. She says maybe we should just be good with one.

Kim
  • Hello Kimo16!

Any news!!?? I am so sending baby dust your way!!

KJ