Options

First Try Success?

My partner is due to ovulate within the next day or so and our little baby is already on the way to the doctor's office. Just curious to know if anyone out there has had a successful IUI after the first try. Open to any advice! :)

Comments

• Options
    We got pregnant on the first try! I was on a clomid combo cycle with a trigger shot 36 hrs before iui. I had thought they had us trigger a little to early but apparently it worked! Good luck! Fx
  • Options
    We are going au-natural for this one. The doctor didn't suggest any Clomid or other meds. IUI was just done today.... so fingers crossed!! Thanks for the well-wishes and congratulations to you also!!
  • Options
    I got pregnant on my first try with no meds! I know I was very lucky and had a great doctor but it does happen.
  • Options
    sigkap, are you willing to share your doctors name? I'm looking for a great one to get started.
  • Options
    Hello!
    After 18 months of at home ICI, finding out I was diabetic in January and then losing 80 pounds I conceived on the very first go with 13676. I'm just 5 Weeks now, but my blood tests have been good and I've got my first ultrasound next week. It can happen, even with different circumstances.
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

My Wife & I are trying IUI for the first time next month (I'm the carrier lol) .. This page is very motivating and I def. feel a little more relief. All tests came back great .. Doctor said I don't need meds at all .. so keep fingers crossed. Please send us baby dust :)

Congrats 2momskansas :) I remember reading your first post before IUI .. so exciting !!