Options

Donor 11604 For Sale 5 ICI Premium, happy w/ our B/G Twins!

My husband and I are thrilled to have boy/girl twins, conceived with the help of Donor 11604 ICI Premium through IUI. We were very lucky to get pregnant quickly and to be so fortunate to have twins. Our babies are BEAUTIFUL and healthy. They are quite remarkable and I wonder, (as we probably will wonder often throughout the years) how much of their personality and adorable features are from the donors' genes. I can tell you more if interested.

Anyway, we have 5 vials of Premium ICI available for Donor 11604. They have never left CCB, so a transfer would be cheap and easy. If anyone is looking for a 11604 sibling or someone is just starting your search, please contact me if interested. DebaLeoLove@aol.com

Donor 11604 is 6'4" with blue eyes and light brown wavy hair. He scored a perfect 800 on his math SAT and a 710 on the verbal portion. He had a near-perfect GPA in both high school and college. His parents and grandparents have doctorate degrees and a few are professors. Donor 11604 was a 3-sport athlete in high school and has artistic talent and plays a few instruments. He is interested in going into politics and majored in communication. We were very impressed with his profile and can share the info we have purchased on him with you. Check out the "look-alikes."

Additionally, I have some fertility meds to share if needed.

I hope you are as successful as we are! Best wishes in starting or expanding your family!

DebJohnCreations
DebaLeoLove@aol.com