Options

1st time with Donor 13230!!

pregnant first time IUI with donor 13230. 42 years old! looking for siblings, please let me know!

Comments

• Options
    congrats !!!!!!! Was this your first ever IUI ? If not how many times did you try and with which donors?
  • Options
    Hi sweetheart,

Its sweetie. How have you been? No pregnancy yet? Not me either.:((
  • Options
    TY Sweetheart. yes this is the first IUI i've ever done, one donor sample, and got pregnant. I'm 42, but I've never tried to get pregnant before and have not experienced any fertility issues or any other complications that would indicate a difficult conceiving other than my age. i go for my first pregnancy ultrasound in 1 week, so far so good.
  • Options
    Congrats wishing a great pregnancy!

Hi Sweety, yes was pregnant but miscarried. Trying again.
  • Options
    NYC I may be on the look out for a new donor. Why did you choose this particular one?
  • Options
    hi sweetheart. so i just found out on 3-6 and confirmed again on 3-13 that i had a missed miscarriage at about 7 weeks. still not feeling any symptoms of a miscarriage but 3 ultrasounds could not find a heartbeat. I'm trying again asap , same donor. i chose him for a few reasons: physically his facial features hair and eye color were similar to mine and my brothers, he put such an effort into the personal essay whereas other donors didn't share as much so it made me feel that he understood the importance of this. the biggest thing for me was what he wrote about acceptance. he said he was straight but has friends of all races and sexual preferences and believes in equality for all. to me it shows his heart and compassion and thats a trait i would want passed onto my child. he has a wide variety of talent such as singing, playing instruments, writing , and acting, and he likes simple things like camping and fishing. just seems laid back, healthy, open minded and kind.
  • Options
    NYC I am so sorry to hear of your mmc. I just went thru that in my 11th week but baby died in 8th week. I had a natural miscarriage surgery was scheduled for next day but I mc night before. I ended up with a d and c anyway. I would not recommend natural. Very rough and takes a long time for bloodworm to be neg. d an c much better. My bloodworrk went down quick and I'm in my 2ww. Thank you for describing your donor.
  • Options
    hi sweetheart. D&C was on 3-17-14, didn't even know it had happened, very quick and painless. some bleeding here and there this eek, nothing major, go back for BW on 3-24, hopefully its neg and i can get started again asap. how long after your D&C did you have a normal period?
  • Options
    D and C was 1/21. Period came 2/21 so exactly a month later had an IUI 3/6 and 3/7 and found out 3/19 am pregnant again, same donor I used before. Hoping this time takes. I am determined to be a mother.