Options

Anyone get there positive after 3rd IUI ?

I hear the chances are less after three iUi and I would like to hear from someone who has had that happen on an IUI not ivf.

Comments

• Options
    I got pregnant on my fourth IUI attempt so it is possible! I was at the point where I was getting frustrated and wondering why it wasn't working after the third try didn't take. We ended up changing donors to see if that changed the odds at all and it certainly did! I got pregnant on my first attempt with the new donor and fourth IUI procedure. My baby girl will be four months old tomorrow.
  • Options
    I got pregnant on my 5th and 6th. For my insurance, I could have IVF covered after 6 months of infertility. Being single, to prove 6 months, I had to do 6 IUIs. I did 4 with femara on days 3-7. My fifth try, I used the femara and boosted with injectibles days 8-10. I got pregnant on that attempt but miscarried at 8 weeks. On my sixth try, we used the same regiment and I got pregnant with twins. They were born in December. It's possible to take more than 3, but I would switch something up. I changed the meds. Summerlobue changed donors. I would say something in the mixture isn't working and needs to be switched up to work. Good luck!!
  • Options
    I got pregnant on my 4th! Don't give up!
  • Options
    3rd time was the charm for me. Stay positive!!
  • Options
    Third time for me too!!