Options

IUI #2 6/3/13

Onward to iui #2. Hopefully this one will be it. Changed a lot of things this round. Follicle counts and E2 counts are 100% better. FX. Any 2 weekers with me?

Comments

• Options
    Best of luck this time around a_walton!!!
  • Options
    Best of luck to you!

My first IUI is tomorrow. So nervous and excited. Not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Amy
  • Options
    Thanks becky and Amy. I hope I get as lucky as you becky.
    Amy, my first one, I was like you =) good luck and FX'd. Loads of baby dust.
  • Options
    I wish you a lot more luck than me a_walton. It took me 14 months to get where I am now. I'm really hoping this one works for you. I hope you survive this 2ww and it goes fast for you. I have to say I DO NOT miss that!!
  • Options
    Everything went well at my IUI. No cramping, no pain. 3 hours later, I had cramping for about 20 min. I haven't decided when I am going to test. I am most likely going to wait for blood work on the 17th. I promised myself I woul take it easy this time. I twisted my ovaries and wound up with 2 cysts. Never had cysts before. Very painful. I did not even know you could twist your ovaries. No working out for 2 weeks. It's going to kill my sanity. FX'd, GL, and Loads of Baby Dust to us all.
  • Options
    Glad to hear your IUI went well a_walton. Best wishes to you doing the TWW. I'll be there obsessing with you! ;)
  • Options
    I wish you the best for this 2ww. I hope you have enough strength to keep yourself from testing. I killed myself with that every time and then would get so mad at myself. Good luck!!!!
  • Options
    I'm praying for you a_walton!! Keep us posted!! :))
  • Options
    A_walton : hoping the best for you !!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I will keep you all posted. I start progesterone on Thursday. That's what I'm dreading. Bring on the false pregnancy symptoms. Keep smiling everyone. Loads of Baby Dust and Blessings = )
  • Options
    A_walton it will be fine. Remember why you are doing this and let me tell you the outcome is so worth it, even at 8 months when he usually does not sleep threw the night. Oh well. my LO will some day, he will go a couple of nights sleeping threw the night and then stop for a week or so. Oh well he is worth it and I can sleep when I am dead.
  • Options
    Good Luck!!
  • Options
    Thanks Anissa and lane06. Anissa I really appreciate you still sticking around giving us advice when you no longer need to. You have a kind heart = )
  • Options
    a_walton, If you are like me, you are obsessing about every little thing your body does. Oh my gosh, I'm hungry. Does that mean I'm pregnant? I'm constipated and I'm rarely constipated. Does that mean I'm pregnant? lol I'm trying really hard to stay busy!

Anissa, Your story is an inspiration. It's nice to hear from someone who has what we are all dreaming about.

Amy
  • Options
    Good luck a_waltons..
  • Options
    Good Luck!!!
  • Options
    austingurl and nisedm thank you so much. I am glad to see you both come back around. I am starting to wonder about this cycle. I have had no systems of anything. Not even from the progesterone. Just sore breasts and a little bloated. But in comparison to last time, it's nothing. I go for acupuncture next week. FX'd for us all.
  • Options
    Any Updates from my fellow tww'rs? Here's my update:
    Crazy Symptoms 06/10/13
    OK, this is weird. All weekend I have been constipated. Today i have the runs- TMI I know, but along with that, this morning I found lumps in right breast. Now it is the afternoon, and now I have lumps in left breast as well. Yes I'm in tww, but i did not have this last time. Should I see the doctor? or just wait till I see my RE at end of tww on the 17th? Can anyone shed some light on the situation? I am getting worried about the lumps.

That's my update.. FX'd and GL everyone.
  • Options
    a_walton - I don't know anything about lumps. Have heard about soreness, but not lumps. Have you talked to your doctor? As for constipation, I've been struggling with it, too.

I've been thinking about you ladies as I am halfway through my TWW. Wish we could post pix here. In my effort to keep busy, I planted a pallet garden this weekend. Gotta keep occupied!

Amy
  • Options
    Hey guys... The only thing I can say is if you are on meds, it could be side affects. It is horrible the 2WW but you are almost there. Keep us updated.
  • Options
    Hey everybody,
    Update...... I had my beta today. I am BFP but, my number is low. They think that it is just starting. 2nd beta Wednesday. FX'd this baby sticks.