Options

Donor 13282

Has anyone used his donor and had success? I had an iui done today. The thawed numbers were good and I know there was a thread about this donor , but I can't find it now. Just curious.

Comments

• Options
    Hi there! We just bought this donor's vial. I haven't found any information on experiences regarding this donor. Did it work for you?
  • Options
    Hi R -

We have more than 5 reported pregnancies for Donor 13282. It's possible that these families are not our Bulletin Board, Facebook page, or Sibling Registry, but they do exist.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    so I just wanted to report that I have used this donor 2 times with iui and had good numbers after thaw.I have not been successful with a pregnancy, i believe there were other factors that contributed to the BFN. I am going to try going to a different infertility clinic and I am going to use the same donor.
  • Options

Does anyone have extra vials they may be willing to sell? We are looking to give our little one a sibling and would love to use the same donor.

• Options

@mhu8845 We have some IVF vials of Donor 13282 that are available for sibling use. Please call Client Services at 866-927-9622 for more information.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank