Options

Cryobank Provided Me The Joy Of My Life

I have a blond haired, blue eyed boy. 9 months old. I get stopped everywhere by people telling me how handsome he is. The doctor asked me if he's always this happy. I'm considering having a 2nd, but my Donor is retired. I feel like I already got perfection and am wondering if I got lucky or if all donors are such high quality??

Comments

• Options
    Oh he sounds breathtaking! :) How lucky you are! I am 5 weeks pregnant right now with a donor and am very hopeful for a handsome, healthy baby too! What donor did you use? Maybe you can have the donor reactivated or maybe someone has some unused vials of that donor you could get.
  • Options
    I am experiencing the same thing! I have a brown haired, blue like the ocean 5th month old baby girl! I waited until we had the baby to make sure she was healthy before i ordered extra vials, and i went back on CCB 5 months ago, and foung out my donor retired as well! i got on a list, if anyone sells back vials, and there are already 2 people before me waiting for the same donor. I am DEVASTATED!

my baby is the best baby i have ever met... she has a great disposition, she sleeps for 12 hours at night, is always happy....

my husband doesnt even want another baby if we cant get the same donor. I looked into the reactivation process and it can get VERY expensive