Options

Anyone using this donor??

Comments

• Options
    Hi, Bootig! Have u chosen this donor? I am considering him also, have you learned any infor on him? Mostly appreciated if you like to share opinion.
  • Options
    If anyone has a childhood photo of this donor and would like to share, I would love it. My email is Jennifer7170@msn.com.
  • Options
    Yes! I'm using him. Had my IUI last Wednesday. I'm on my 7th cycle but hoping for some good luck soon. This is my first cycle with this donor.

Jennifer-I don't have his photo. I might get it if i end up pregnant though, in which case I'll email it to you.

Anyone who wants to chat further can email me at mountain.girl82@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Oh, and to address baby88, I only have his free info. If I get pregnant I will probably buy other info. I'm choosing him because he's physically close to my husband (height, weight, hair type & color). Reading through his info he seems like a down to earth guy and ambitious, which I value. He seems to be very intelligent too & also has good medical history. I think for me the 2 biggest things I look for is being physically similar to my hubby and having a decent medical history.

Good luck to all!
  • Options
    hi, bootig! Thank you for replying my post! 12182 is one of our top choices so far. Through his essay, I do believe he is a decent person. I also called cryobank to ask them about the post-thaw mobility on 12182, they will not tell me the exact number:( but they did tell me that he is a relatively new donor (started last year Oct), and that is why so far there have been less than 5 pregnancies have been reported. It would be mostly appreciated if you can post any updating. I wish you the very best luck and keep our fingers crossed!

Best wishes!!
  • Options
    If it helps, the 1 vial we used had 12 million post thaw & post processed (I think they spin it again after it thaws). RE said it looked good. Unfortunately I didn't get preg last cycle so we'll be using him again in a couple weeks.
  • Options
    I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant by this donor! Very excited! Anyone else who's pregnant by this donor and wants to keep in touch can email me at mountain.girl82@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Congratulation!!! What a great news!!!! I tried with this donor last month, no luck, will do again this month. I think it was timing issue with my last IUI. Dr did IUI the same day when they detected my blood LH surged. Personally I think it should be done 24 hrs later after the blood surged. I guess the frozen sperms did not live very long (probably only 12hrs after insemination). What do you think? When did your Dr do the insemination?
    So happy for you!!!!!!!!