Options

I'm going to use donor 11690. Has anyone used this donor with success?

Comments

• Options
    Hi. I'm nearly 9 weeks pregnant via IVF with this donor. I know it's still early, but thought I'd share. Good luck to you.
  • Options
    Hi, I am sure everything will be ok till the end and you will have a beautiful baby in your arms in few months. I did my 2nd IVF and now I'm waiting the results in about 10 days... I'm crossing my fingers...
  • Options
    Hi ladies.

I'm a single mother by choice, and I am in my fifth week of pregnancy with offspring from this donor. It took me 4 attempts, using 2 vials each attempt.
  • Options
    Hi Brunella,
    Congratulations... good luck to the rest of your pregnancy. Four more days and I will know if
    i'm going to be a single mother by choice too. I'm glad I found a person carrying a baby from the same donor so we can share information. Where are you from? I am from Athens Greece (Europe)..
  • Options
    Hi landshark,
    how are you feeling?
  • Options
    My partner and I are considering this donor. If you are willing to share any profile info it would be of great help. Wishing you all well!
    irishlovee@msn.com
  • Options
    Hi Ariadne,
    I'm feeling OK. I haven't had many typical pregnancy symptoms. Honestly, if I hadn't seen the ultrasounds myself I'd question if I really was pregnant. How are you?
  • Options
    Hi Landshark,
    I'm feeling ok. One more day and I will know if I am pregnant. I'm very excited and very anxious... I'm trying to find any symptoms but nothing. The only thing I do is to think positive... I will tell you on Thursday the result..Bye
  • Options
    Hi Adriadne,
    I had ZERO symptoms the first few weeks. No cramping, no spotting, nothing. Stay positive. I wish you luck.
  • Options
    Hi irishlovee,
    I'd love to share the profile info that I purchased for 11690, but I'm having trouble accesing it. I'll have to call CCB tomorrow. Will keep you posted.
  • Options
    landshark,
    Thanks so much for your help. Keep us posted!
    T & C
  • Options
    hi landsark, my partner and i are also looking at this donor. would you mind sharing the info?

nnybor@gmail.com

thanks,
  • Options
    does anyone have a baby picture of this donor?
  • Options
    hi shals,
    what is your mail so I can send you his photo
  • Options
    hi ChristinaandMichele,
    what is your mail? I can send you the info you are asking
  • Options
    hi ariadne,

my email adress is: s_alster@netvision.net.il

I will appreciate any information you have...

thanks a lot!
  • Options
    Hi everyone :-)

Turns out, I'm carrying twins!!!

Ariadne: I'm hopeful for you, and would love to know another woman carrying children from this donor. :-) I am Italian-American, and live in California. I've made friends with a couple who chose this same donor, and she's pregnant with a lovely, healthy child as well.

Please, if anyone else is pregnant from this donor, drop an email here and I'll shoot you and email so we can become friends. After all, I've at least 1 pair of potential donor-kidneys... right? :-) :-) :-)
  • Options
    Worth mentioning - I am relatively confident that I am carrying fraternal twins. While his family history (p. 4) indicates a history of twins (specifically, maternal male cousins that are identical twins), I blame my own family history (twins in women over 35) and age (I'm 38) on my outcome. Good luck, ladies! And Ariadne, send me your email, I'd love to be your supportive California penpal :-)
  • Options
    Hi Brunella,
    I'm pregnant too... I'm sooooo happy. We are gonna have beautiful babies. I wish I have twins too. Now I am 3 weeks pregnant. In a while I will know how many I'm gonna have. Congratulations honey.... My email is ariadne@dare.gr
    Kisses...
  • Options
    I am 30 weeks pregnant with twin boys from donor 11690
  • Options
    I am 30 weeks pregnant with twin boys with the help of donor 11690.
  • Options
    Wow, brunella, twins. I have been trying with this donor, not successful yet.

missdayene@gmail.com

-Dayene
  • Options
    Hi patchs14,
    I'm very happy for you...I will know in a week if I am gonna have 1 or 2 babies. Good luck... Few more weeks for you ...wow. Will keep in touch.. Where are you from?
  • Options
    I'm carrying one baby and everything seems perfect. Does anyone have information from this donor becides his long profile and his photo?
  • Options
    I now have 3 yr old twins from this donor ( boy/ girl) very fortunate. I thank God for this process to this day.
  • Options
    This donor is a twin factory lol! I know of at least 2-3 other moms, including myself with twins from this donor! My twins were born 9/29/10