Options

Pregnant With Donor 14444

Aloha! We are so excited to be 8 weeks pregnant with donor 14444. Wanted to see if anyone else had success with this donor or is currently trying...

Comments

• Options
    hey! is one of my choice. How many time did you tried?
  • Options
    We got pregnant on the first try with IUI
  • Options
    We got pregnant on the first try with IUI
  • Options
    Hi lucky mamas,
    We have a good frozen embryo from 14444 and are trying to get a few more before transferring them with IVF. 14444 is now sold out and we are hoping you may have vials in storage we could purchase. Please let us know as soon as you can, thanks!
  • Options
    So sorry...
    We did IUI and were successful on our first try, even though it was low sperm count. We know he is a popular donor :) Best of luck on the transfer. Keep us posted!
  • Options
    We are transferring 2 of our 9 embryos from donor 14444 in 3 weeks!
  • Options
    Hello all and sorry for the late posting! We recently became pregnant with twins via donor 14444 (first attempt IVF) and have extra IUI vials available for purchase if anyone is still in the market! Please let me know if you're interested!
  • Options
    Congrats on your recent pregnancy! We recently gave birth to a healthy baby girl... Hope to see some of you on the sibling registry.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! We have had two failed IUIs with this donor. Moving onto IVF, will likely transfer in September. Fingers crossed! Will definitely join the sibling registry once that time comes :)
  • Options
    Hi!! We were wondering if there are still any viles of this donor available?
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Just found out we are pregnant with our IVF with this donor, anyone else? Feel free to message me on instagram @babybarnes2017
  • Options

Hi there, we have 1 child from donor 14444 and would love to have another one! Wondering if anyone out there might any IUI vials for sell? We have been working on this over a year and haven't had any luck. One miscarriage and one failed IVF cycle and we are running short on options. We'd love to try IUI again as that's what worked for our son but have no sperm. Any help is appreciated!!

• Options

are you still looking for donor 14444 IUI? I have 5 vials available.