Options

New and I have questions!

Hi, I have been lurking on the boards and have finally decided to post my question, and also decide on a donor (just filling out my paperwork now). But, I have a questions.. hopefully someone can provide some guidance.

1. CCB contract mentions infectious diseases. I have read that CCB tests, but this still scares me, how did you ladies get past that? Advice?

2. I am looking at donor 11403 (very seriously). I see he has pregnancies, but would love to hear from others who have used him as a donor. Are you pregnant with a boy or girl?

I am 37, will be 38 in a few months. So far Mr. Right has not come along and I don't want to wait any longer. I have seriously considered adoption, but would really love to have a child with my traits.

Thanks for the help ladies, I appreciate it!

Comments

• Options
    Donor insemination is a lot safer than even the safest sex. Don't let the corporate @$$ covering language in the contract scare you off.

Good luck!
  • Options
    I agree with Arkmom...they test for everything and you just have to trust them. If you found Mr. Right and asked him about him having any diseases, he could very well lie to you. CCB has no reason to do that...if the donor isn't clean as a whistle, they don't get into the program.

Good luck!
  • Options
    We are in the TWW period using donor 11403. We will keep the boards posted.