Options

Donor 13676 or 13171?

My wife and I haven't decided on our final selection. Has anyone had luck with either of these donors? Or know anything about their motility? We will be starting IUI in July after months of testing and years of at home ICI. Also if their are any other same sex couples in Kansas, feel free to speak up.

Comments

• Options
    Hi 2momskansas,

I used donor 13676 almost 9 months ago . . . I have 2 weeks left and I am expecting a baby girl.

His motility and numbers were all great. I did IUI in the doctor's office.

I haven't met my baby girl yet but I definitely recommend this donor in terms of motility.

Choice mom-to-be to a baby girl
    Due Date: June 16, 2014
  • Options
    Hi dolphin 14,

Thanks so much for your response. If I may all, how many rounds of IUI did you undergo?
  • Options
    Same sex couple from Kansas right here!
  • Options
    Hello Lynn2014!
    We're in Olathe or the Kansas City area, working with KU Reproductive.
  • Options
    Ordering my shipment this week, any new information on this donor? I am doing a IUI, just started letrozole today and doing a trigger shot towards the end of the week, we did a natural cycle the first time with no success! hoping this time it will work!! any information would help (: thanks!
  • Options
    I had my first IUI today with this donor. Motility was 32% and 13.9 million was the count... Hope that helps!
  • Options
    Thanks for the information, the count is very good im just worried about the motility...hopefully with the medications im taking it will help it out some!
  • Options
    well my IUI was on 7/17/14 with donor #13676
    2momsinkansas-have you done a HPT yet? his information was really good, it says his motility is 57% which is good(could be worse)im impatiently waiting during this TWW!
  • Options
    My iui was the 14th. I tried at home ICI for 18 months prior to this so I'm just going to wait for aunt flo. If she's late I'll go to the doctor.
  • Options
    Hi 2momskansas,

I did 3 rounds of IUI but the first 2 were with a different donor. 13676 worked on the first try. His numbers were really good as well. I have a beautiful baby girl (born 6/12/14). Keep me posted! :) Kate
  • Options
    Hi! I also became pregnant (and had a baby girl!) with Donor 13676. At the time, my husband & I had to take out a small loan in order to buy just 4 vials in hopes of getting pregnant. We were advised to purchase more, but we literally could not afford more financially. We long to give our baby girl a sibling & unfortunately now, there are no longer available vials by this donor. I admit, it broke my heart a little. I know this is completely random & a long shot, but would you happen to have extra vials available from this donor that you aren't planning to use? Again, I know this is random...but I am just hoping that somehow there is a possibility of being able to conceive by the same donor one more time. Any response would be appreciated. My personal email is mariah2180@aol.com
    Thank you :)