Options

BFP w/ Donor 12656!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited to tell all of you that my wife and I just got our BFP!! This has been a long and emotional journey, as I am sure all of you know by now!

This was our 4th cycle and this month we only did a single IUI 35.5 hours after trigger. This seemed to do the trick for us! This month we stuck to the Clomid, 150mg days 3-7, and did Pregnyl trigger shot. I had 2 mature follies, and possibly a 3rd they thought would make it by IUI time. We took HPT on Sunday (12dpiui) and could barely believe it! We tested again Sunday night and then again on Monday with a digital! BETA was yesterday and so far so good...came back at 120! I go for second BETA tomorrow and last one on Monday! Fingers crossed those numbers keep moving up!!

Know that this process does work, even though at times I know it tests your faith! Never give up...I truly felt like this day may never happen, or at least not in the near future....but how wrong I was!

BABY DUST TO ALL OF YOU!

Courtney

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations Courtney! So happy for you and your wife, I have followed your journey on here and you have always been so positive and supportive of everyone else, I am so glad it is your turn.
    I had an early miscarriage back in May and am aiming for IUI in August, so I hope to join you on the journey very soon! Congrats again, FX for great beta results and a happy healthy 9 months!
    Julie
  • Options
    Julie! Thank you so much for your sweet and kind words! We are so thankful that this has finally happened...we truly feel blessed. I am praying that this pregnancy progresses as it should. We had our BETA repeated today and it was 250...so far everything is going well.
    I am so sorry to hear about your loss...my heart goes out to you both. August is right around the corner...no doubt you will be joining me super soon!

Sending you hugs and sticky baby dust! Keep me updated!!!

Courtney
  • Options
    Had the best experience of our lives...we finally were able to have our first ultrasound this past Tuesday! It was absolutely amazing...baby bean is growing just like they should be! Heart beat was 141 beats per minute. When we heard the heartbeat our hearts melted!

@prbs-how is everything going with you? You should be close to IUI right?!?! I am sending lots of sticky baby dust your way! I can't wait to hear your updates. What donor are you using?

BABY DUST TO ALL!
    Courtney
  • Options
    Hi Courtney, So thrilled you got to hear the heartbeat, that's a milestone! I am so impatient for my IUI, I'm not good at waiting at all, if my ovulation calculations are correct I'm looking at Sunday and Monday as we will do 2 back to back. I can't wait! I am using 13900, as my wife is Hispanic and we were trying to get a close match to her. I just saw on the boards that someone else using him had a baby boy recently which is lovely news.
    How far along are you now? Will you get more ultrasounds or is that it until 20 weeks?
    Can't wait to hear your pregnancy updates!
    Julie
  • Options
    This process is so frustrating! Either I ovulated early (Before day 10 which is unheard of for me) or it's going to be super late (now on day 16 and nothing). I don't know if maybe my body is still not back in normal sync yet but it's not looking like my month. Technically I am supposed to be out of town early September but I can't imagine having to wait till October now.

I hope all is going well with you Courtney, are you having any symptoms?
    Julie
  • Options
    Julie,

Stay strong....keep positive. I know it is hard to keep the faith, but it will all be worth it in the end. Any updates? Have you continued OPK? Don't panic, I know my first cycle we didn't inseminate until CD 20&21...

Are you tracking with OPK only? Are you doing medicated or unmedicated cycle? Sorry so many questions :( Don't count yourself out the cycle...it isn't over until it is over. You will be pregnant again soon....trust your body!!!!

We are currently 8.5 weeks :) We go to the OB on Monday...and we get another ultrasound!!! :) Praying that everything continues to go as it should! The only symptoms I have are extreme tiredness LOL and sore breasts and nipples. I have no nausea or morning sickness...which blows my mind!

I am sending hugs and baby dust your way! If you want to e-mail me to stay in touch, my e-mail is wally030306@yahoo.com

Courtney
  • Options
    Hi Courtney, so happy you are progressing well! You are totally right, my ovulation date was just really late, however we decided to wait till September anyway as I had to travel to Scotland for family and I would've worried so much doing all that travel so soon after insemination. September it is for us, non medicated and pretty much just monitoring via OPK, but my RE said to remember that the blood test is the only thing totally accurate.
    Oh, just now that I have written this do I spot your email address, lol. I will totally send over an email to keep you posted. I hope your OB appointment was fabulous - so exciting!
    Julie
  • Options
    Any news prbs2002?!
  • Options
    I will used this donor next month for IVF can't wait !!!!
  • Options
    I will used this donor next month for IVF can't wait !!!!
  • Options
    Any news prbs2002??
  • Options
    Hey Courtney, we are in the TWW again, it's like it never ends! How's the baby?
    Julie
  • Options
    Julie!!!

Omg...you must be soooo close to testing now!! Any news? How are you feeling? I don't get on here nearly as much as I used to :)....this lil girl keeps us busy! :) I feel like I have been out of the loop!

Our daughter is doing amazing! She is 10 lbs now! She is teething and developing such a personality! She is soooo close to rolling over onto her tummy from her back...soooo close!
    She truly is a happy go lucky baby....very easy going! She has come such a long way from the 1 lb 8 oz girl she was at birth! We have been blessed!

Anywho, I can't wait to hear your updates! I am sending you hugs and baby dust!!! Again, I am so sorry I am just now getting back on here...but please keep me updated!!

Courtney
  • Options
    I'm currently pregnant with donor 12656! Yay!
  • Options

Gracas, are you registered on the Sibling registry?