Options

Today is my first IUI

Waiting for this Monet was unbearable a wonder how I will handle the two week wait. Yester day I had a color change. So Today is my first IUI and very excited and scared at the same time I just wonder how things will go today since I going at this alone. My plan for the day is to relax and get some rest. Please pray for me and I will pray for everyone as well.
Tomorrow will the start of the dreaded two week wait. My plan is to test on the 24th and I test again on the 26th of this month just to be sure then I will call my doc for the blood test then I will tell everyone the news by the end of this month.

Comments

• Options
    I'm wishing you soooo much luck!! Best advice, stay calm and rest! I just had my 1st IUI and got pregnant - I'm single, 39 and 5 weeks along. I tested positive a week and a half later then the doc confirmed it with a blood test. Honestly, I felt a lot of pressure after the IUI, so the first week flew by. try to stay stress free! I think it really helps! Lots of prays coming your way.
  • Options
    I agree with kellar...try to stay clear of stress and get plenty of rest. I had success on my first iui too!

Good luck!
  • Options
    Good luck! I wish I could start today.....question for Kellar and MistyandCarla, how many vials did you use for your insemination? I'm hoping I will be one to get pregnant on my first IUI too--Early May will be my first try.
  • Options
    Good Luck!!! I know how you feel I can barely wait til next when I have my 1st IUI. It's wonderful to hear of people that actually got the BFP on their 1st try, makes me feel hopeful that it can happen. Does anyone think 1 vial will work?
  • Options
    Good luck Baby67890! I hope the end of the month brings a BFP!!
    I used 1 vial only and got pregnant on my 1st IUI, I am 37 and single and now 21 weeks pregnant.