Options

Caucasian Donor with high motility, maybe first round pregnancies?

We're having a really hard time selecting a donor. It seems like the second someone mentions a number working he sells out. So is anyone pregnant with a donor who's still active? Or know of one worth a high sperm count? I'll be undergoing my first round if IUI in July.

Comments

• Options
    My wife got pregnant on the first try with donor 12912. The baby is due 11/27/14. We know of another woman who got pregnant on her first try with this donor. Good luck!
  • Options
    13353. I tried with other donors but he got me pregnant on the first go and had a high sperm count and great motility.
  • Options
    13852!
  • Options
    Who did you end up using??
  • Options
    Stacyandashlie: we are getting ready to inseminate my wife with the same donor as you used this Sunday . How did your pregnancy go? Did you guys have your baby yet?? We are so excited! I hope all is going well for you guys!
  • Options
    Hi Kayben112, Our daughter was born 11/30/14. You should join the facebook group called CCB friends, its a closed group with about 500 members. They have a document where people list their donors. There are 2 other families on there that are pregnant with this donor. Good luck and keep us posted
  • Options
    Hi. We are new to this board. We had done an IUI with a donor at Fairfax. We were very discouraged as the donor only had 7 mil sperm and a motility of 34%. staceyandashlie: what was your donor's #'s like??? Our RE is telling us to get ICI vials as they are unwashed and more to them. We are looking at getting a donor here at CA. Not sure who we should use. Hopefully this one goes better!
  • Options
    I have used 5 different donors with IUI vials and all of had over ten million and some double that. The key is the IUI vials come washed and the dr is NOT supposed to wash them again. Some drs do and that is where you get the low numbers.
  • Options
    That is why my RE says that they prefer that we get ICI samples. They are unwashed and have more to them and they don't loose much sperm.