Options

1st iui tmrw!

Curious of everyones results with iui and how common are misscarriages I am so scared and nervous

Comments

• Options
    dont be nevous I heard it like a pap.I will be doing my first iui this week. I am try to stay relaxed and positive about the out come.good luct tomorrow
  • Options
    Im not nervous about the procedure itself Im nervous about everything following... just want it to take its so expensive to have to keep doing them...and Im worried of the miscarriage rates :/ My fingers are crossed for you too tho!! Good Luck!
  • Options
    I got a bfp on my first iui...the m/c thought never left my mind...I worried about it daily. But, I am now sitting here holding my 3 month old little girl...now it's a whole new set of worries. :)

The m/c rate varies...it depends alot on your age, your health and if you've had previous m/c's.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Thank you so much MistyandCarla.... I had my IUI Tuesday and it is literally killing me lol as Im sure you know. Congrats on your first try thats awesome. I mean I have to think(hope) That since I have no known fertility problems other than my partner is a woman that it should work. But thats wishful thinking. I am 28 and have regular periods the only thing I wonder about is that my doc gave me a trigger at 945 am Monday and IUI WAS at 5 ON Tuesday and thats only about 32 hours I wonder if thast matters because its not exactly 36 well love to chat and have someone to talk to who has gone through this.... thx!! and congrats again

Ashley
  • Options
    Hi to all of u! I'm new here an I just had my 1st iui today...I'm 26 and had it on natural cycle w/no meds.. Any success stories on 1st attempt??help!!!kind of nervous
  • Options
    arutter17...how are you doing? You can contact me direclty at lovefitness04@hotmail dot com or you can find me on Facebook under Misty Richmond. Just put CCB in the subject line so that I don't think it's junk mail. :)

anguianochoa...how are you feeling? Good luck.