Options

I am about to do my 5th IUI with donor 11437. Has anyone else gotten pregnant by this donor?

Comments

• Options
    I am doing my first IUI on Saturday with 11437. How did your 5th one go?
  • Options
    Did either of you end up having luck with this donor? I am trying to decide between him and another donor, and having trouble making up my mind!!!
  • Options
    No luck for me on my first try. Part of my problem was that I did not have the right type of suringe and I wasted about 1/2 of the stuff. You need a .5cc suringe with out a needle. I will be getting one from my doctors office before I try in Feb.
  • Options
    I am now trying 3800 ici at home.
  • Options
    My 5th IUI failed too. I had a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy in January and everything came back looking good. They didn't find any reason why I shouldn't be conceiving.
    I just did another round of clomid and I go tomorrow for my ultrasound. So long as that goes well, I will do my IUI this friday and saturday.
    I am sticking with this donor by the way.
    Wish me luck and good luck with yall.
  • Options
    I just did my 7th IUI this week. How are yall doing? Any luck? Anyone else out there that has used this donor?
  • Options
    I plan on purchasing vials from this donor soon. We are trying our first IUI in April. It says he has had pregnancies, has anyone on here been successful by this donor?

-KS
  • Options
    i have my 1st IUI scheduled for this thursday with this donor. any more success stories? thanks!