Options

Donor Information

Hello,

We have narrowed down donors to a Top 3 and are trying to decide among them. Obviously it is getting harder to do so, so we have few questions that we hope will help us.

Donor 11777:
- how many reported pregnancies and births?
- his calculated BMI is 25.1, does that mean he is overweight? can you please tell us a bit about his body structure
- His Look-A-Likes are Charlie Hunman, Chris O'Donnell and Sebastian Stan, can you give us a little more info on how he resembles those?
- How come he doesn't have any "Up Close and Personal" info?

Donor 11866:
- his profile states that he took medications for at least 2 years for acme, does he have signs of acme still?
- His Look-A-Likes are Anthony Michael Hall, Tom Glavine and William Atherton, can you give us a little more info on how he resembles those?

Donor 02509:
- His Look-A-Likes are Harry Connick Jr., and Joe Sakic, can you give us a little more info on how he resembles those?
- Any idea why his MGM and MGF experienced hearing loss at almost the same age?

Thanks a bunch

Comments

• Options
    Hi Water -

We have a wonderful group of Client Service Representatives who are available to help you with all your questions M-F 6a-6p PST at 866-927-9622. Travis or Shawnbay are particularly good with the Look-a-Likes. I can answer quick or general questions here, but when the questions get this detailed I have to turn you over to their capable hands.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Thanks Scott,

I called the number and got all my questions answered.
    Just for the record since I put info in here that I realized was wrong (I mixed info from another long profile that I purchased), donor 11866 did not have acne, that was someone else.
  • Options
    Thanks for the clarification. Glad we could help.

Good luck!

Scott
  • Options
    Hi Water73,

Care to share what you found out about 11777 and who you decided to go with? Do you have his long profile? We went with a donor, had 4 failed ICI's and 1 failed IUI and are looking to change it up and are planning, if his long profile pans out, to overnight a vial tomorrow. Am interested on what you learned! Good luck!

Jean
  • Options
    oops.. my email is jcshea23@yahoo.com :)