Options

Any luck with Donor 13023

Hi, has anyone had any luck with donor 13023. I am getting ready to use him this cycle. This will be my 3rd donor so I hope he is the lucky one.

He is fairly new, but has reported pregnancies.

Comments

• Options
    Hi, I used this donor for an IVF cycle in July, and no luck. I am getting ready to do an IUI in Sept. Anyone else using this donor with a positive pregnancy.
  • Options
    Just read of a positive pregnancy (posted July 31st) with this donor on the california cryobank facebook page....There are actually a few using/considering this donor.
  • Options
    I am getting ready to do an IUI this month with donor 13023. Anyone have luck with positive pregnancies or getting ready to do an IUI or IVF?

Thanks Joitex I will check out the CCB facebook page.
  • Options
    that's the same donor we are using. We are going tomorrow for the ICI/IUI!

I know there's a lady on FB who reported she her pregnancy a couple of months ago.

I'll let you know how ours go. So excited and good luck to all.
  • Options
    Hi, I am getting ready to do IUI this week. I had an ultrasound today and follicles are looking good, doing one more day of meds so hopefully they will grow some more.

Excited for everyone, let me know how it goes! 2ww is the worst.
  • Options
    Hi siciliaflorez19, how is the 2ww coming along for you? I just had my IUI Sep 20th. I'm already anxious to test. Best of luck to you. I had 3 maybe 4 follicles so hopefully this IUI is successful.
  • Options
    Hi siciliaflorez19, did you test yet? I am on 7dpiui today, can't wait to test. Good Luck!
  • Options
    Jaailu - tell me you got your BFP!! I haven't seen ya around much! I hope all is going well. We think of you guys often and can't wait to see/hear of your bfp! We just hit our 24 weeks, so we have 15 more to go! It's hard to believe he is going to be here relatively soon!
  • Options
    Hi Tomi, I haven't got my BFP yet. I've been in and out of the boards since my unsuccessful IVF cycle in July. I'm happy to hear your pregnancy is going well, the due date will be here in no time. Thanks for checking in and thinking about us.
  • Options
    Hi Jaailu,

First time in Sept my partner didn't get pregnant. She did it again on Oct. 11th and this morning she peed on a stick. "Pregnant!!" Quite excited. We have to go on Friday to the doc to do the blood test and i don't know what other test. How are you doing??
  • Options
    siciliaflorez19, Congratulations on your BFP! I'm very excited for you. How did the blood test go? I'm doing well, just got back from a week long vacation in Hawaii. I'm refreshed and ready to try again in November, with this donor. I have one more vial left.
  • Options
    Hi, I just had my IUI this morning. siciliaflorez19, how is your pregnancy going? Anyone else getting ready to use Donor 13023?
  • Options
    Hi siciliaflorez19,

My partner and I are getting ready to use Donor 13023 next month (ICI). We are both nervous and excited! How is your partner's pregnancy going? I read that she was pregnant as of Oct. 11th
  • Options
    Hey all,
    We went to the doc yesterday and the baby didn't have any heart beat. 9w0d :( placenta was growing fine, baby stayed small. It's very hard, I don't know what to do or help her. She is still carrying and hoping it will detach on its own. Having it removed? Im at peace knowing baby wasn't going to suffer.

It's a very beautiful experience and donor 13023 gave us a child and allowed us to know that my partner can get pregnant. We will try again I think in January or February, when the doctor says we can.

Hawaii is beautiful we were there in 2010. We r going to relax and enjoy the holidays.
  • Options
    Cnd031409 good luck, it is beautiful. We did it a the doc. They prepared everything did the iui and when it's ready to push the needle, the doc let me do it. So I can say 'I knocked her up' I wish u all the best and keep in touch.
  • Options
    Jumping in late. I am currently 22 weeks along with a little girl from donor 13023. Got pregnany on my third IUI with him.
  • Options
    Just ordered our first ici and were planning on insemination on the 24th wish luck on making this christmas baby using donor 13023
  • Options
    Happy new year everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well. How is your pregnancy going?

CND031409 How did it go? I wish you the best!

we are going for an IUI in Feb. Very eager.

I hope to hear from you all.

Take care!
  • Options
    sicilia, we will be using this donor in feb also! Best of luck to you!

congrats on your pregnancy ashley! your due date must be soon if it hasn't already passed huh?

CND031409 do you have good news to report? hoping your dec ici was successful!!

i would love to connect with others using this donor!

hope everyone has a great day and baby dust to all! :)
  • Options
    We ordered a vial from this donor two nights ago! Out first ici is this Saturday! Very
  • Options
    Hey everyone!! Congrats to all who have had success with this donor. Our first ici with this donor is this Saturday! We are keeping fingers crossed!
  • Options
    GOOD LUCK to y'all!!! we are hoping for our first IUI in about 4 weeks. keep us posted!!
  • Options
    Hey Txrunnergirl!

I'm also using 13023. I'm currently on lupron and start menopur/gonal f combo next Tuesday. RE is projecting a 3/17 retrieval and 3/22 transfer.

Would love to stay in touch!

Sending positive thoughts and best wishes to all on this journey.
  • Options
    gullivergal, that sounds great! we were delayed a month due to having a postive result on one of the genetic tests and decided to have our donor tested as well. we're hoping to make it in march around the same time as you! let's def keep in touch! my email is txdz14@yahoo.com.
  • Options
    Ashley Congrats on the girl!! I didn't see your post when i had replied.

Txrunnergirl - Any news? I wish you best of luck.

my partner didn't get pregnant in Feb. The nurse who did it last time wasn't there and the one we got this time my partner didn't like her. She said it was painful and she stressed out to much. So this time we are trying again but this time at home. Our friends did it at home and she got pregnant on the first try (lucky) Wishing all of you ladies best of luck! (Crossing fingers) we should be trying mid April right before my trip for work.

Keep in touch.
  • Options

my partner didn't get pregnant in Feb. The nurse who did it last time wasn't there and the one we got this time my partner didn't like her. She said it was painful and she stressed out to much. So this time we are trying again but this time at home. Our friends did it at home and she got pregnant on the first try (lucky) Wishing all of you ladies best of luck! (Crossing fingers) we should be trying mid April right before my trip for work.

Keep in touch.
  • Options

Keep in touch.
  • Options

my partner didn't get pregnant in Feb. The nurse who did it last time wasn't there and the one we got this time my partner didn't like her. She said it was painful and she stressed out to much. So this time we are trying again but this time at home. Our friends did it at home and she got pregnant on the first try (lucky) Wishing all of you ladies best of luck!
  • Options
    gullivergal - any news??

ash- any news?

siciliaflorez19 - we started testing at 12 dpiui and are currently at 15 dpiui and have gotten positives every day. we go in tomorrow for the blood test at the doctor's office and we are hoping they just confirm what we already know!

best of luck to y'all next go round!
  • Options
    Hi txrunnergirl, how did the blood test go? Wishing you the best of luck.