Options

2ww w/11349

I just wanted to tell everyone that I am 4 dpiui with donor #11349!! We are super hopeful that this time will take... I have had cramps from day 1, and super bad nausea and heartburn from day 2... We keep thinking that maybe these cramps and everything are my body's way of saying that it wants to be pregnant!! :)

Comments

• Options
    Wishing you luck shugarrushed!
  • Options
    Good luck shugarrushed!! I am currenlty on the 2WW. I had my IUI on 3/3 and 3/4 ... waiting, waiting, waiting. The only symptoms I have are super tender boobs. Waiting, waiting, waiting... lots of baby dust to you!! Is it 3/18 yet? LOL!
  • Options
    Just an update... my 2ww has turned into a 3ww because my HPT keep turning out to be BFNs but no AF yet. My Dr. wants to wait until the 15th to do a blood test just to make sure AF doesn't show up. I have had the same symptoms the whole time though. I never have heartburn, and I eat A LOT of spicy foods, but now it is pretty much constant. I still have the cramps in my lower abdomen, and I have been nauseous everyday since the IUI. We are still hopeful!
  • Options
    wow! long wait! poor girl!
    My spicy food of choice (and I wiped out about three cans a week was pringles hot wing flavor.. yum!)
  • Options
    So, IF I am pregnant, I am 6 weeks, 4 days today. After slight spotting last week, when AF was due, then no real period, my Dr. has decided that now is the time to do a Beta test, since the urine tests and the yes/no blood test all were negative, yet I have already noticed an increase in breast size (I kept falling out of a bra that was just a little bit too big) by about 1 1/2 cup sizes already! It totally is not just in my imagination either! Also, I can't lay on the floor on my belly like I used to do when I have kids in the daycare. It feels like I am laying on a dreesser knob or something equally hard and uncomfortable!

I know I should be posting this on the 'bible-long' one, :) but this was the first one I clicked on... I'll let you know tomorrow what the number is!
  • Options
    I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! That sounds like the most awful tww ever! Be looking forward to your post!
  • Options
    Well, I guess this is the final BFN. I called about the results today, and the nurse who answered the phone cut me off and said that the results were -1. I didn't know that you could even have negative hcg levels.

I still feel cramping though. Not bad cramping, but it's there.
    I still feel like I am leaning or laying on something.
    I still can't drink my coffee because it still smells bad. The smell of the kids' cereal this morning even made me feel too sick to eat.
    I still fit comfortably in a bigger bra.

I really don't think it is just my imagination, but my blood and my Dr. seem to thing it is.

Better luck next time I suppose. :)