Options

11444 siblings

Would like to reach out to all who have been sucessfully added to their families using Donor # 11444. Please consider joining the Sibling Site here so that we can start building friendships.

Jlynn

Comments

• Options
    Jlynn, I am currently expecting twins with 11444. I am due in July. Do the babies have to be born before I can join, or can I join now?
  • Options
    Hello,

Wife and I are expecting Nov. We have joined the sibling reg. Please feel free to email us. Thanks
  • Options
    I was told you could not join the sibling reg until you have a child. Do you have kids with CA Cryobank before?
  • Options
    lauren 820--you posted your news on the single mothers section of the site.
  • Options
    AnissaS,

you can post anything on the bulletin board. as far as the sibling site, i only thought you could do that once you had offspring, but maybe it's changed. call CCB and ask them.

yes and i have twins
  • Options
    @ Jlynn. Yes I know. I emailed you, did you ever get it. ? Was I to post on another section. Let me know.

laurenhall820@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Sorry Jlynn I actually emailed Jennmg.
  • Options
    REACHING OUT TO FIND OUT WHO IS:

Lauren820 and Anissa S?

Have you given birth to offsprings from donor 11444?

We are a growning family and I am trying to get as many of us in a circle of communication with eachother. It's been interesting and friendly amoungst us recipient parents.

We'd love to know our siblings if you would like to share. please post your contact on here.

jlynn
  • Options
    AnissaS..........have you selected your donor yet? if so, what is the donor's number?
  • Options
    Lauren, was going to try and make contact again with Kia, but didn't save her phone number when she called me before. How is her pregnancy going? What is her due date?