Options

5 Blastocysts frozen

Good Morning everyone,
I currently have 5 frozen blastocysts that I no longer need due to my currently being 7 months pregnant with twins after my 1st IVF. I will be selling all 5 at a very reasonable price, unfortunately after paying for the IVF procedure out of pocket I cannot let them go for free. As a single person trying to conceive I understand how costly this procedure as well as many others are for us and I am willing to negotiate the price with anyone who is interested. I figure these can save someone who is seeking to do IVF thousands of dollars in medications, egg retrieval, and IVF itself, all you would have to pay for is the transfer. This would work out even better for someone who has to buy donor eggs. If interested please e-mail me at sunshy99@yahoo.com
P.S. I used donor 05527

Comments

• Options
    Congrats I am so happy for you!! I think we talked about IVF last year sometime. I have a little boy who will be one on Friday the 9th. We also did IVF, but we were not able to get any blastocysts out of it, but we did get BFP which is all that matters. I have a healty baby boy now!!! Do you know what you are having yet? Good luck sounds like everything is going well for you. What your doing for other is great!!
    Kelly