Options

Pregnant 1st time IUI with donor 13230!!!

I'm new to this blog. single, 42, never tried to get pregnant in my life, but fortunately after my 1st IUI i am pregnant with donor 13230. please reach out if you have used this donor as I'm looking forward to the sibling registry. good luck to all you future mommies :)

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    so encouraging!
  • Options

I now have a 2 yr old from this donor how can we get in contact?

• Options

@Nyc925 Congrats! That is very encouraging. I am 40 and just starting my IVF invocell. If you don't mind sharing, what was your AMH? Thank you and best of luck.

• Options

@MJS51217 apologies for just now replying to your post from 7/2019. I have a son with donor 13230 born 12/2015. He’s now 7 1/2 and I just told him today about using a donor to have him. I wanted to wait til he could comprehend and also ask questions. The second I told him other women also had babies with this donor his eyes lit up and he knew it meant he may have siblings. If you are still open to connecting I would love too. Not sure what the process and protocol is but I’m happy to give you my cell and email. Hope you and your child are thriving
    -Julie

• Options

Wow! I'm starting my IUI journey at age 42 as well. Congrats on your first try!