Options

trying for #2

Hi, my name is Heather and I have a beautiful 18 month old son who has brought more joy and love to my life than I ever imagined. I am trying for a second child hopefully this feb. I will actually meet with my wonderful doctor tomorrow to get all the tests results. I told friends and relatives at the time that I had decided to have a baby period. I did not ask there advice. Fortunately I have done well professionally so I can afford to do this alone. I have my mother for total support with him. I think many people thought I would be overwhelmed. It did not happen because you have to have a strong attitude that you are right in your decision. Hope to get invited to join you in facebook.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Htimes!! That's wonderful!!! You're so blessed to already have a son and you are working on number 2. I'm trying in February as well. I'm hoping we both get our BFPs and have healthy, beautiful children! The Facebook group is for all single moms and also for single women trying to conceive. I've already accepted your friend request and added you to the group!! Welcome!!! Feel free to get involved with our "Topic of the Day".
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I am blessed with my first baby and have been contemplating trying for number 2, but the donor is no longer available. I feel it a little weird to have 2 different fathers for my children, but perhaps that's my subconscious telling me to be grateful for having my one child and leave things as they are?? I'm doing this on my own, but I would do all of the sleep-deprivation, food-deprivation, physical and emotional exhaustion all over again if I could have a wonderful, healthy sibling for my baby. What do you think? I'm so grateful, I feel greedy to be wanting another. Oh, and I'm already 43, so am I just dreaming about having a second child?