Options

11255 is african american, which makes him one of only a few, and unfortunately he doesn't have a pic. Has anyone used this donor recently and had success? I will use him in about 2 weeks ;)

Comments

• Options
    We've used him unsuccessfully but there are many reasons why the pregnancy probably didn't take. We're going to try again in a month and it will probably be our final effort.

As for his looks, we've heard he's "very good looking" and unfortunately, don't have much else to go on.
  • Options
    We used this donor for our 2nd IVF attempt and got a negative. I also learned that I am a poor responder so didn't have many eggs, but decided to proceed anyway. We will probably use him again for our 3rd IVF (2nd try with this donor). I've been researching this donor for over a year and found that there were more than 5 pregnancies and less than 5 births. Someone had twins with him August of last year. My RE says that the sperm was excellent quality.
  • Options
    Did 11255 work for you?
  • Options
    @LeLe00, yes 11255 worked for me the first time with a medicated/monitored iui. i know of others with twins from this donor, however, its just one sweetie for me :)