Options

Donor 13866- anyone using him??

I'm about to start IUI and am leaning towards this donor. Any feedback? THANKS!

Comments

• Options
    Hi Bellas,

we are considering this donor as well. Will keep you posted!
  • Options
    I just purchased some his vials,will be using them for my IUI in the coming weeks.
  • Options
    Hello ladies, have either of you gotten pregnant with this donor? I went with someone else for my first two rounds with no luck so thinking about switching to him. Thank you!
  • Options
    same as U2cin, and will be using them for my IVF next month!!!
  • Options
    I will be using him. Doing first IUI soon.
  • Options
    No pregnancy with my first IUI using 13866. Second IUI is this week hoping for positive results.
  • Options
    I'm pregnant with 13866- 6 weeks along and have my first ultrasound on Friday 12/19! Praying for the best! I hope you other ladies got your bfp, too!
  • Options
    BellasMom congratulation!!!!
  • Options
    Unfortunately my baby was diagnosed with Down's syndrome and due to significant risk to myself or future pregnancies I needed a medically necessary termination. A D&E since I was almost 14 weeks. Physically recovering ok but emotionally it's very hard. It was so sudden bc the doctors all thought everything looked great then one day it didn't. I'm devastated. Meeting with my RE in a few weeks and hope to start trying again very soon. It was a baby girl and I've always wanted a little girl so it just feels so unfair. I have a few vials left of 13866 and hope to get pregnant quick so i can still have leftover for a sibling I see he's running low. Has anyone else used him? Just so you know the Down's syndrome was the most common form that happens 95% of the time which means it's completely random and unlucky so neither the donor nor I had anything to do with causing it.
  • Options
    @bellasmom, sorry to hear that. It makes me devastated too!

And I'm pregnant with 13866 (IVF) . Today is the 20th weeks. And passed the down's test at 16th weeks. And seems ok until now. I hope our little baby all ok.

And hope you can get recover soon and get pregnant soon, hope you all as well!
  • Options
    Congrats! I had an unsuccessful IUI last month but go in for another this week. Hope 13866 works again! Do you know what you're having?
  • Options
    Haha~our little baby is a boy. And my honey wants a girl.

And he is 26+4wks today, until now seems everything ok.

I hope you will get pregnant soon, hope you all as well!!
    XXOO
  • Options
    Glad it is going well for you! I am pregnant again with 13866. I'm about 6 weeks. Do you have extra vials of 13866? I used all mine trying to get pregnant. Keep me posted on your progress! I hope everything goes well with my pregnancy this time!
  • Options
    He is 36+5wks today!!and get bigger and bigger!!

How is you and your baby^^ I hope you all is well^^

and we have 4tubs, just used 1 and still keep 3.
  • Options
    Hello, how do you do ?
  • Options
    I had my son on March 11! He's so gorgeous and such a little doll! So happy. I wish I had more vials of this donor for a sibling. How's your son?