Options

I'm using Donor 14723. First IUI tomorrow.

Good Morning. This is my first post here. My partner and I are trying our first round of IUI tomorrow morning. I am using Donor 14723. I was hoping to make contact with other families trying with this donor and to find out of any success stories. Best of luck to everyone on here!

Comments

• Options
    Good luck to you and your wife!! I see that your name is HonoluluBaby, are y'all located in Hawaii?

My wife and I are in Hawaii we have had 5 IUIs. The very first one I became pregnant but had an early miscarriage. We are now moving on to IVF and start in October.

Again, sending a ton of baby dust yalls way!!!
  • Options
    Thank you and best wishes on your IVF next month! I've got to play the waiting game for the next two weeks and hopefully will get some happy news! We do live in Honolulu! Are you on Oahu too? If so which fertility clinic are you using? I hope you have a great day!
  • Options
    Thank you!! Best thing you for you to do during the TWW is stay as busy as you possibly can. That's awesome! Yes we live on Oahu as well! We are actually military, so we are going through Tripler for treatment, but all of our IUIs were done at Hawaii Fertility Institute. How about you ladies?!

Sending baby dust y'alls way!! Keep us updated!
  • Options
    We use the fertility institute of Hawaii with Dr. Fraterelli on Beretania for the IUI part and storage, but will be using Kaiser if we are successful in our pregnancy endeavors since I'm insured via work with them. Is that the same place you two went? Our donor specimen had a high count of 22 million, but I was told anything over 10 is not so meaningful. Hopefully my body responds to it. Today is day two and I'm already dying to find out if it worked! Patience isn't my biggest virtue, but I'm going to try and stay busy while also not stressing my body. I had some cramping (nothing to bad) and no spotting. I'll keep you posted after our TWW to let you know what's going on! Keep us posted on your IVF! Tons of baby dust sent your way!
  • Options
    Yes, we went to fertility institute of Hawaii for all five of our IUIs. I'm not sure who our doctors were. We had two different ones depending on availability since we are military. We store our vials at CCB though. 22mil is an awesome count! The most we had I believe was 18mil. I know all of what you are going through, dying to know. I could not wait to take a pregnancy test! Lol. Did you use any fertility drugs or natural ovulation? I wish you ladies the best!! Lots of baby dust!
  • Options
    We went with natural ovulation this first try since all the pre-screening-blood tests came back showing that I should be healthy and fertile.That was our doctors recommendation. If we don't get a positive test this month then I'm going to ask for clomid and a trigger shot for round two. The specimens are expensive and I want the best odds we can get. It's my weekend right now and I almost wish I was working so that I'd have a distraction from wondering if I'm pregnant. Did you two use fertility drugs? If so which ones? Best wishes to you too and lots of baby dust!
  • Options
    PS: What donor are you two using? Just curious :)
  • Options
    I have used Clomid, Femara, and Gonal F... Wvery IUI I have used HCG trigger shot. I agree they are very expensive!! That's why we switched over to IVF instead of spending on IUIs. Also we are using Donor 14471. We used a different donor for IUI 1-3... Our 4th and 5th IUI I was with 14471. We aren't changing for IVF. We have enough vials to build our family with using that donor. :)

How are you doing/feeling?! Half way through the first week of the TWW!!! So exciting!
  • Options
    HonoluluBaby - How are you doing?! How are you feeling?! How did testing go?! We are excited to hear from you ladies! We farted stims last night and boy was I not prepared for Menopur... it burns!!! Hoping to her from y’all soon!! :)
  • Options

We used that donor for 3 IUIs. Will be looking to try another for the next try. Good luck!

• Options

Hey there did you have any luck with donor 14723? My fiancé and I used this donor with IVF and we are now 14 weeks pregnant.

• Options

Good Morning! I’m doing my third IUI this morning! The first two didn’t take and then I took a couple months off. They gave me a stronger dose of Clomid this time and of course I’ve got all my fingers crossed! I’ll let you all know in two weeks how it goes!!! WestFamBam: sorry for the delay in response they took down the message boards for quite a while! I hope you are doing well!!!

• Options

My wife and I are just getting started in this process and this was the first board I clicked - good luck HonoluluBaby!

• Options

Thanks!!! Good luck to you too!!!

• Options

Hi! my wife and I are also just starting all of this process and also was the first board I clicked, good luck to all of you wonderful starting out families. If anyone has any words of encouragement or advise, I would love some since this is our first time and a bit new to this whole donor process. It can get a bit nerve racking. Thank you :)

• Options

Hi @WestFamBam! My wife and I are starting the process at tripler ... do you have any advice?
    Thanks!

• Options

Hi. We used this donor and I am currently 29.5weeks pregnant with a little girl. Due to my age we went straight to IVF.

• Options

Congrats jen2410! We just had our baby boy from this donor on July 26.

• Options

We have an extra vial of donor #14723 of anyone wants it. It’s for IUIs