Options

Injectable protocol

I was wondering for those of you who have done the clomid or letrozole injectable combo what the details of the process were. I know you usually take the pills day 3-7 (for me letrozole) then roughly the recommended dose of injectables (for me follistim days 7,8 and 9 150mg) and then an ultrasound on day 10.
What day did most of you trigger and ovulate or inseminate?
Did you have to do additional doses of injectables before triggering?
Did anyone have hyperstimulation of their ovaries during the process or have to quit the cycle for other reasons?

Comments

• Options
    I had to sit out this cycle from my left ovary causing a sometimes intense burning sensation. U/S revealed that it was my 'egg holes' for the lack of a better term. My last 2 big follies were right next to each other and the hole they left behind when I ovulated didn't heal quick enough causing the discomfort. I've only had the 5 day clomid cycles before but now I'm preparing for a hybrid cycle very soon. Hopefully this coming week. (this is the ONE time I want AF to hurry!) I'll be doing 5 days of 100mg clomid then 2 300iu shots of follistim on cd7 and cd9. I'm only adding 2 shots to the hybrid but it seems like my dosage is a little larger than some per shot.

I'm feeling pretty confident about this hybrid thing. Seems like an awful lot of people are experiencing success on their first run of it! Good luck and baby dust!!!