Options

C'est fini!

OK, so we had our IUI done this morning!!!

I had 3 follicles and donor #11116 looked great, according to my doc. 53 million active swimmers, he said! Let's hope out of my 3 and HIS 53 mill, one of each can play nice...maybe even 2 of each! (But I will be VERY happy with one!)

OMG PLEASE let this work!!!!

Now, the dreaded 2ww!!!!

FINGERS CROSSED FOR US AND FOR ALL OF YOU GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING RIGHT NOW!!! I have a feeling 2010 will be a good year...PLEASE let this feeling be right!!!

I'll let you know! :)

Comments

• Options
    Wishing you the best and this is your month!! The 2 week wait is so hard. Did you use medication? 3 follicles is amazing!!
  • Options
    Yes, we used Clomid and ovidrel. Since we could only afford a one-time shot, my doc wanted to punch it with all we got.
  • Options
    Good luck Omesaara! I hope your 2ww goes by quickly. I haven't been through one yet. I'll either be starting the process at the end of this month or next month. My doc wants me to use clomid and ovidrel as well. What day of your cycle did the doc. inseminate?
  • Options
    It was Day 14 for us. I was on Clomid from days 5-10 then had an Ovidrel injection on Day 13. I was planning on testing on Day 28, even though I usually have 30 day cycles, because they gave me that shot and told me to check back in 2 weeks.

I'm so anxious about this!!! My daughter asked me today if the fact that we had 3 eggs meant we might get triplets, and I told her just to pray and hope we get ONE, and I'd be happy. She said she wants 3...LOL. I guess we'll see.